Huge oversight in possible Jewel mods

"
voodoojin wrote:
"
SjakaWaka wrote:
That doesn't make any sense. By that logic there wouldn't be any block on jewels cause it's already in the tree. Or any attack speed. Or any damage mods.

of course it makes sense, beause the same logic does not apply to other things.

increased aoe just gets a different treatment as for example block/dmg or whatever, because it can have a huge impact on skills. thats why the devs take care its hard to get.

the reason why tendrils build got gutted, before 2.0 you could turn lightning tendrils into a sorta ranged ability which is not intended apparently. They changed it.
Block builds got gutted too. Then they let jewels have a small amount of block. To say that something can't be on a jewel because it requires delicate balance still doesn't make any sense. They balance everything else across combinations of gear, skills, and passives, but AoE can't be done?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Just remember, this is possible.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hah, nice pics KillerB. :)

Yeah it might be a good idea to introduce a cap on area radius if we're to have more options of getting it. My concern was never to "get as much as possible" but rather that I'd like to be able to obtain a decent amount of radius no matter which class I start as. Currently, that's not really an option unless you engage in excessive tree pathing.
Yes, the location of the AoE nodes bother me a lot too, on my tanky char I can only get the templar AoE nodes, as the Witch and Scion ones would do considerable HP drop to my char.

If You start on the south part of the tree the sitation is even worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info