Warbands - Blue unique mods?

Morning all,

I am having a shit of a time trying to track down this information. Can anyone fill me in on what the specific Unique Magic mods are for each of the Warbands packs, and what blue item type they drop on?

So far all I have found are these:

And I am growing somewhat tired and frustrated with IDing all of the blue items that drop from packs.

Cheers.

EDIT: Okay, so as per below (Thanks Pneuma and Viperesque) -

Brinerot
- 30%IIR from Flasks (Gloves)

Mutewind - Cannot Be Frozen (Boots)

Redblade - 10% Damage Taken as Fire (Helms)

Anyone got anything different than these?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jul 27, 2015, 10:04:29 PM
Mutewind is "Cannot Be Frozen" prefix, and it drops on boots.

Brinerot you have.

Redblade is... something to do with fire damage. Damage taken as fire? Fire damage leech? I haven't gotten one personally and can't remember.
Nice, so 2 down - 1 to go.

Thanks pneuma.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
pneuma wrote:
Redblade is... something to do with fire damage. Damage taken as fire? Fire damage leech? I haven't gotten one personally and can't remember.
10% phys taken as fire, seems to be on helms.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
So you have to pick up and ID all the blues in order to find these?
"
Jakalomega wrote:
So you have to pick up and ID all the blues in order to find these?

Only Warbands mobs themselves can spawn blues with these mods. So yes, you'll have to pick up and ID the blues that drop from them, but those are the only ones to worry about.

Nait, thank you for making this thread and having the three mods listed! Now if only there was a 4th mod for the chaos faction... Hopefully if there is one it can be found and documented easily.
Has the chaos warbands mod been figured out yet?

My thoughts on the other ones:

Redblade Prefix:
Very good mod (half of a cloak of flame) - can be very strong
Mutewind Prefix:
extremly usefull for many builds who seek freeze immunity, you can drop dream fragments or alphas howl this way if you really need to do so
Brinerot Prefix:
30% increased MF on flask use is a nice bonus for MF builds but nothing more and not that impactfull imho
Does anyone have an update on what the chaos faction drops? I've heard the mod is for weapons, but I haven't yet found what it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info