Marauder Mjolnir Build - Need Advice

Hi, I currently play a Marauder on Warbands. I am playing a Mjolnir CoC build and I believe I have all of my core items so far. I have a few issues and some goals that I want to be able to accomplish within Warbands, however, I need some advice on how to accomplish them.

Goals:
- Uber Atziri. It should be possible with a decked out mjolnir build.

Issues:
-Ele Reflect. I know vaal pact or acuity SHOULD solve this but acuity is not feasible in Warbands atm.

-Still getting one-shot in random mid level maps (75-77)

Current gear:
Obviously I can upgrade some pieces with better stats, but is there any other uniques I should look for? Essentially I need a BiS list.
Spoiler

Current Skill Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_Gj7yL37ieTnp1RQg7w5QR-RRm1gx-57NpzCfy9Ih8kGCB9l8Vw3zm2hl2WGtjc9-dqzqGPcycqmsqlnzGjiQVScvOtjsOIKbmjuf3-98PAXAZgSzogDwH2jycg9xhVcpRtfaubFClG9mVClP5CIabJ2upwja3RVQ6-6a4EWdU1Ic3I8auJMo-oLH-ehodNpiGFbYJDbFHwIEB4PbVcY6WEyzIG5QMJeVUlM9XzbpJKoWb-NqxPZ99cQVa7eFfZ8-LdLbXg==

Skill tree explination:
So I know it's a bit wonky in some places. I was originally using RT before I managed to chance a Voll's Devotion, and I had respecced from a different build into that one. Respeccing is obviously another option. I also went down towards scion to grab the jewel + Mana Regen node since I run purity of lightning + wrath. PoL because atm the extra resist was needed and it helps with reflect. Blood magic on molten strike works wonders and allows me to run a 5l with fortify until I can 6l the kingsguard, at which point I was just going to add lightning strike for extra range. I literally never go OOM atm.

Main issues I am seeing:

So I know that this build should be able to still do UBER, or even normal atziri for that matter. But I am literally one shotting myself off of normal atziri split phase. I'm running life-leech gem on mjolnir > iron will though I am debating on swapping eventually.

Any Tips would be great! Thanks in advance.

Last edited by zazey on Jul 27, 2015, 9:04:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info