Your game BALANCE in this patch is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING (playing for 3 years)

I invite all the developers and balance team to read my post. I am very passionate about gaming and complex and challenging games are always my priority.

Path of Exile surprised me many times in a good way because it has one of the best skill system, gems, art and lore.

HOwever, I am so sick and tired your balancing with these last couple of patches. THere is so much gated content blocking all other fun-top-play builds. This game has turned to something like

"ONLY LIGHTNING COIL IS END GAME." kind of thing. I've never seen such a disgusting balance in this game, I've been playing it since 2012

1 shot mechanics are everywhere. THERE is no way to escape from this, whether you play in standard, warbands or tempest. THERE is that alkaizzer streamer died to white wolf suddenly don't even understand why. I watched its' video like 10 times.

I am level 93 in warbands and can find my gear on the bottom. NEVER seen such a disgusting balance, there are white mobs in lvl 75 maps (when i am lvl 93) 1 shot me today. There are some exiles, although i've cap resist + chaos and a lot of armour. suddenly SHOTGUNS me again today. Haven't been dying last 4 or 3 days. but there are these suddenly 1 shot mobs. there is only these mods in my map:monsters deal %86 more lightning damage. Ok think that they shock me, but why my health goes down so QUICK. suddenly in 1 seconds. There is no way to react to this mechanics.

What are you planning to do? Pushing away all your fan base and players away? I am seriously so angry with you. You introduced new leagues, there is no way I can get any good gear for my character by playing.

My character is lvl 93, I never found a useful unique gear for this toon. NOT a single one, ever. NEVER, only got some items via trading and this is the worst experience. you spam the same thing like a computer and see if there is anyone fall for it.

The only way getting maps is just RMT like some players did to get level 100. I am so angry that I play solo yet, they have a full team buffing them and giving each others items.

There is no skill involved in your LADDERS. I'm sorry to break your heart.

There is no way you can survive without 50 exalts worth of gear, played all day since the expansion launch, managed to get only 5-8 of them. I used around 500 fuse on my gears never got 6 linked. Can someone explain to me why I should play this league? To look for people running level 79 maps so I can join and get some experience.

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO FIX YOUR MECHANICS, IT IS JUST PUNISHING AND TERRIBLE. there is no challange.

This mutewind song singer destroyes a ranger with this gear on a level 75 map which gives me less than %1 experience. Can any of the responsible members of your team give an answer please?

I won't play this character until I see some fix on these 1 shot white monsters.
Better to cheat and play cookie cutter builds. get fortify, stack life, life regen and make sure your build don't stay to attack like bow builds. or get lightning coil and faceroll everything. like WTF?

btw i got 1 tropical island map from that lvl 75 orcard map :) level 68 map from a level 75 map hehe.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by Rangers on Jul 27, 2015, 6:00:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Look at my signature. My build can AFK level 70 monsters and not die. I don't have video of it, but I did a Zana daily level 73 Temple map where monsters gained 1 e, f, and p-charge every 20 seconds or so and AFKed three packs of magic monsters, one pack of white monsters, and at least two rares. My life of ~4,200 was going up and down like crazy.

Edit:

I want to clarify something. I'm not saying "oh, my build doesn't have that problem."

I want you to look at what made me create my build.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I stack multiple defenses that synergize well.
Last edited by Natharias on Jul 27, 2015, 5:40:51 PM
Evasion and 2.0?
"Seething Eternal"

LOL
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
I'm personally out of the game since the new patch, I played dota 2 a lot and since I discovered poe didn't played dota 2 at all or barely, with new patch i'm back to dota 2.
Since new patch you can't make a game more unbalanced, I do not understand how you can make some good stuff (new gem vendor, act 4 graphics and music) and in the same time completly fuck up all your game, just fucked your game build diversity and defense mechanics while increasing monsters dammage.
"
Rangers wrote:
THERE is that alkaizzer streamer died to white wolf suddenly don't even understand why. I watched its' video like 10 times.

He died to the fire degen (which is based on max hp), not the white wolves. Don't mess with zombies or dogs lol.
"
mjk78 wrote:
"
Rangers wrote:
THERE is that alkaizzer streamer died to white wolf suddenly don't even understand why. I watched its' video like 10 times.

He died to the fire degen (which is based on max hp), not the white wolves. Don't mess with zombies or dogs lol.

This is wrong, he died to carelessness.

the map had 97% as cold damage, which bypassed his immortal call. He didn't trigger taste of hate or healed.

I assume he thought he was gonna be fine, he wasn't.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
My character is lvl 93, I never found a useful unique gear for this toon. NOT a single one, ever. NEVER, only got some items via trading and this is the worst experience. you spam the same thing like a computer and see if there is anyone fall for it.

The only way getting maps is just RMT like some players did to get level 100. I am so angry that I play solo yet, they have a full team buffing them and giving each others items.

There is no skill involved in your LADDERS. I'm sorry to break your heart.

There is no way you can survive without 50 exalts worth of gear, played all day since the expansion launch, managed to get only 5-8 of them. I used around 500 fuse on my gears never got 6 linked. Can someone explain to me why I should play this league? To look for people running level 79 maps so I can join and get some experience.

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO FIX YOUR MECHANICS, IT IS JUST PUNISHING AND TERRIBLE. there is no challange.

This mutewind song singer destroyes a ranger with this gear on a level 75 map which gives me less than %1 experience. Can any of the responsible members of your team give an answer please?

1. Discussing his character/bashing the tradesystem, leads to --->
2. Discussing RMT/accusing streamers of said action, also pointing out anger, leads to --->
3. Discussing lack of actual player involvement and game features, leads to --->
4. Discussing economy and how there's one or very few answers on how to survive, then moving on to own bad "lucK" when not getting a 6-link when spending 33% of the estimated amount needed for one, then moving on to lack of knowledge why the chosen league was the right one, leads to --->
5. Discussing faulty mechanics and how challenge isn't presented, leads to --->
6. Discussing ranger-destroying mob which generates little experience, while demanging balance answers.

The serial in the text and "A-G-U", rather than "ABC" flow/logic makes me giggle.

I would love to watch some videos on how 74-75 mobs can wreck you instantly when you're lvl 93. I've not checked your build/stats so don't really know the status there.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Last edited by Cergic on Jul 27, 2015, 8:40:36 PM
all you forumwarriors are pathetic, the balance is indeed disgustingly bad.
you think ggg isnt aware that its bad? they just dont have the answer man.
Its sad that Awakening came with so many problems, and new balances were to help it but insted they made it worse.

Players like u guys, that know 100% this game mechanics and can make synergies with items, potions passive tree, I admire u really. Im playing this game 3rd season and I never could wrap my head aroud i completaly, sometimes when Im lucky i discovered something that worked damn fine, but thats all (I like discover things on my own, without youtube or twitch).

Now think about new players, they make char, they try hard to fit in, but they have VERY hard time to do so cuz they dont know how to make such damn fine working chars. They think evasion and armor in passive tree gives something but It doenst. They think that they have high evasion and they will dodge attack, but they dont, armor ? Fortify ? Half baked solution for this season. Res in trees ? not worth taking waste of points, Energy Shiled ? more like mana now then SHIELD... and list goes on and on things that are useless right now but normal thinking person would take em cuz it feels right to do, logic u think... You try them u find them useless and new normal player would say "WTF why is it here if it doesnt help u in anything" That was my reaction at first, but I like this game way of building chars so I stayed and learned but right now Iam at the point, no longer. There is just so many things that not work right with defences and so many things wrong that all Glass Cannons are wrecking this game right now. Get 4-8k hp and 40k+ dps flask that converts dmg taken or armor and ur good to go up, but without em ? Ur having rly hard time Cuz nothing matters. So u make ur first char and quit cuz u think this game just dont add up, those who are more tenacious, make second and 3rd char and stick long enough to discover what is going on, some like it and some dont. Problem is, this game is damn uninviting for new players right.

This game is not only for u ppl that know how to reach high lvl maps cuz u found a way and u are briliant with ur builds. This game should be fun for new and old, and Im sure GGG would like to make it more ivntiting fo ppl cuz they get money from those people. But the problem is, they are trying to satisfy u more then those new ones, they make game harder and harder and more uninviting and less rewarding to forcibly lenght the game.

I hope GGG will work some thing out fast. Cuz right now I'm out of the game cuz I feel like this game just dont want me to progress on my MIDIOCRE build that that I really like and dont want to give up for one of those that are on twtich or poe forum that all ppl make ex: Reave, Cyclone. (I tested Kinetic Blast and Cyclone but they just feel so... overused ? I dont know, maybe im Hipster and dont like mainstream things, who knows)

D3 made things to easy and now PoE made things to hard. I hope one of this games will find middle ground and I hope GGG will be first, becouse with all my heart I root for PoE, this game have SO much potential In so many field.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info