FPS Drops

Hi everyone! I experienced some FPS drops almost all the time during gameplay, sometimes is very annoying and die from 3-4 seconds of screen freeze and sometimes i barely feel it. In some maps the FPS drops are more frequently but in some others it happens more rarely. Tried a lot of solutions but none have ever worked. Got an AMD FX 8300 3.3GHz 8GB RAM ati radeon r9 280. After so many updates, the problem was never fixed, i tried with other graphic cards and there is the same problem. Maybe is there i can do, i shall be glad to hear. Thank you!
Run a Resource Monitor and see what you're capping.

hope it helps :)
Not really.

I meant the Resource Monitor that comes with Windows.

Then you can add your own counters and attempt to identify the bottleneck.

Your current screenshot didn't really illustrate any issues with your RAM or GPU... Did you encounter low frames while that was running?
Last edited by Drakier on Jul 27, 2015, 2:39:47 PM
Usualy i have 58-60 FPS all the time but sometimes when a large pack of monsters or open a chest, i have huge FPS drops sometimes even freezes, tried to change the settings from the game, settings from ati catalyst, set affinity, priority. Didn't helped me to much
This seem to happen to a lot of people.

Upgraded my gfx recently from an old 8800 GTX to an r9 290 trix. same issues and considering the speed upgrade on the gfx, there shouldn't be an issue anymore.

CPU uses ~50% during games

every other game is set to max and no issues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info