Map crashes

Will you guys fix this problem? I am done with losing gg 140+ qua maps due to map crashes seriously.
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
This is a support forum to receive support. If you don't want support, try a discussion forum.

If you want support, then you need to provide more details of your issue.

When you get a "map crash" what does that look like to you? Can you go back in, or is it an actual instance server crash that invalidates all your open portals?

Have you created "Bug Reports" for your instance server crashes providing times and information about the map you were in for support to be able to possibly locate the crash and figure out what caused it?

It is important to provide as much detail in those reports as possible so they can locate and resolve the crash. If they cannot reproduce it then they likely can't fix it.

You want the crashing to stop, you'll need to help them track it down.
Last edited by Drakier on Jul 27, 2015, 12:44:03 PM
Here we go again i am losing too many 76+ good rolled maps due to this stupid bug...

Whene i try to enter map portal it automaticaly logoff and back to login screen, when i try to enter again this happens till there is no portal...
I have lost so so many good maps please fix this seriously... instead release totem skins please fix ur game ty
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Having same problem: 4:10pm PST running lvl 75 Zana mission Shipyard map - was able to enter with 1st portal, returned to town, then subsequent tries to enter the other 5 portals resulted in being immediately kicked back to login screen each time with loss of portal until all portals gone. weird bug. won't run high lvl maps until fixed. thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info