How rich are you in exalt? Me poor (5ish)

2 weeks play on new league
over 1400 jewelers
over 200 fusings
11 exalt
over 400 chaos

idk the rest of my currency off hand, I had a fair bit of alts but used several hundred making wands and jewels.
In standard I'm worth at least 100ish exalts.

I have at least 3 6-links and a large number of legacy items (Legacy BoR, couple of legacy Maligro's gloves, Cloak of Defiance, many multiple pairs of goldwyrms and those golden MF gloves, Perandus Blazon, Lightning Coils, rainbowstrides, 2 saffell's frame ect) and a number of legacy IIQ/IIR items and random shit like IIQ gems and prob other decent BS.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Jul 27, 2015, 3:52:40 PM
I got more exalts than chaos. Trying the whole self found thing in warbands so I've burn through every chaos I can find yolo chaosing this 5L armor.

I std I have like 220 ex liquid prolly a thousand is i sold everything. Its easy to make money if u trade. Just work the margins. eg buy low sell a little higher.
Git R Dun!
Pretty sure my 'wealth' is under 2ex total. I know there's money to be made, I just don't really care to do so. I get by with a 4 link chest and things I can buy for 1c. Hasn't kept me from running anything I want to run. I certainly have to try harder to not die, but that's not really a negative in my mind.

I'm probably a relative center to the bell curve in PoE.
Nachos? Yes.

I win. 0 ex. Does that count (:?
Playing POE since 0.9.0
2 Divine
6 GCP
11 Chaos
17 Vaal
1 Blessed
90 Chisel
3 Regret
7 Scour
16 Alchemy
23 Fuse
50 Jewellers
63 Chance
60 Aug
40 Chrome
60 Alt
200 Transmute
180 Blacksmith
320 Armorours
2280 Town Portal
80 Wisdom

And a bit here and there in character inventories.

Playing since Jan 2013
Last edited by Qiox on Jul 27, 2015, 5:26:16 PM
7 wisdom and 34 portal scrolls
~60 ex , warbands
"
Boem wrote:
Don't know and don't care.

Probably a few hundred i imagine if i liquidated all my stuff.

As long as i get my characters in the state i envisioned them in, i can't be arsed to care for my wealth.

Peace,

-Boem-

Most contradicting post ever. Most clever post, not.

Love,
bunny
"

Most contradicting post ever. Most clever post, not.

Love,
bunny

How exactly is it contradicting.

I don't know my total amount of wealth and i don't care for it.

It's all located in standard which i don't play and i don't know how much i have in exact value. The only reason i can say "a few hundred probably" is because i own legacy top end items and a few stash tabs filled with currency accumulated of past league's.

And wealth becomes irrelevant to me after i complete my char(s) in a league or get them to a functioning state.

My post imply's i don't know my total wealth, that's not the same as saying i don't know my wealth in the current league, which i do.

There's a difference between total wealth and league based wealth, for one i care, the other = meh 0 fucks given and irrelevant to me.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info