Game keeps Crashing ANd Not Responding

Hello all of GGG and path of exile CorryBoy85 hear. Ok my problem is I had to do a fresh install of windows this weekend before that my game worked smoth no crashes no probles no nothing. So I do the fresh install of windows as I managed to get a mallwear that attacked my pc and kept locking me out of my games and would crash it. So move on 2 days since the install of windows all this morning my game keeps crashing and with the not responding box around the edge. I have picked apart and looked on fourms but not to good with them so looking in to why the game I love to play keeps crashing and not responding so please if anyone can help me it will be a huge favour. I was thing of doing a compleet reinstall of the game again to see if that could be my problem I have my fire wall on could that be a problem with it not allowing it to run ive not had the prompt up on windows to tell me to allow the program at all is there a way I can sort that out as well?? plese GGG or anyone hear help me before I toss my pc out on the street. I am also having problems with skype that keeps crashing also I have done all the updates on my pc all up to date all netfram up to date.
Can you post the detailed error from the Windows Event/Error log viewer?
its just crashes and says no reply or freezes
There should still be an entry in the Windows Event/Error log viewer.
its still doing it cant seam to get crash log up it siad a min a go even know i have 8gig of corsair vengace ram memory error it also just crashes for no reason
Windows Event Viewer.

Google it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info