Well this explains everything

https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/new-items#microtransaction-GhostflameFlameTotem

You missed the mark by about 2 weeks though guys - the totemers have all leveled alts now.
Last edited by innervation on Jul 27, 2015, 4:03:34 AM
Good point. Thank god they nerfed all those terribly OP builds with the ailment changes etc. Now everyone can play totems. 2.0 Path of totems - not OP at all.
I play on hardcore. Totems, especially flame totems, make BY FAR the best builds. Their clearing speed way too fast for the survivability they offer.

Nothing like running around in a boss fight, focusing on avoiding everything, with a life pool of a pure tank, wasting 0.5s placing 2 totems which can tank better than a tanky character and hit like a truck. But GGG seems to be ok with that.
Last edited by RestInPieces on Jul 27, 2015, 4:46:03 AM
My no pants-templar would admire Flametotems with a new Tentacle-MTX like Malachai's portal attack.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
RestInPieces wrote:
I play on hardcore. Totems, especially flame totems, make BY FAR the best builds. Their clearing speed way too fast for the survivability they offer.

Nothing like running around in a boss fight, focusing on avoiding everything, with a life pool of a pure tank, wasting 0.5s placing 2 totems which can tank better than a tanky character and hit like a truck. But GGG seems to be ok with that.

+1
"
gandhar0 wrote:
My no pants-templar would admire Flametotems with a new Tentacle-MTX like Malachai's portal attack.

Although cool in theory, lets keep the frame-dropping, game-crashing stuff out of the realm of MTX till they get a better handle on such things D:
Or maybe Piety's Death Ray as 'Flame' Totem MTX. Would also be cool (or hot depending where you are)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 27, 2015, 6:19:43 PM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Or maybe Piety's Death Ray as 'Flame' Totem MTX. Would also be cool (or hot depending where you are)

Don't talk about "beams & rays " , i'm still waiting for GGG to release the Torture Chamber boss lazor as a skill gem .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:

Don't talk about "beams & rays " , i'm still waiting for GGG to release the Torture Chamber boss lazor as a skill gem .

Whats that? give example pls.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore

still no love for arc... would be cool to fire ghostflame arcs or red ones
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info