2.0.0h Patch Notes, New Microtransactions and More!

Anything that removes the chance of me dying from external game factors is a good thing! This used to always have to be a consideration entering a new area/map before, now--it does not.

Thanks GGG
"
sintouch wrote:
Anything that removes the chance of me dying from external game factors is a good thing! This used to always have to be a consideration entering a new area/map before, now--it does not.

Thanks GGG

bullshit, plain and simple. loading areas has never taken this long before and I'm 100% certain it will kill me one day. same for disconnects. you can and WILL still die during the time you're not even in the game!!!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Jul 27, 2015, 8:41:03 AM
So, still nothing new on this ongoing problem here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1307435/page/1

?
Lul @ flame totem skin.

It's may may time
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
New totem skill looks amazing, already tried it out.

Can you guys look at making all the fire affects caused by the totem (burning) the same color as the new flames, looks a bit weird when a greenish flame makes a monster burst into yellow/red flames. Please make next flame totem micro white flames :)

If you don't want to die from loading into areas just buy an SSD, I got me a Samsung Evo 850 Pro and I load new areas in 2-3 seconds.
Ever since the patch got released game became completely unplayable from mildly frustrating due to constant lagspikes. Your hopes of things getting better will remain as hopes for now GGG, since you just made it worse.
They changed the tint of the default totem and released this as an MTX.

My thoughts are that the default flame totem can hold his own, and if he is to get a new skin, he needs like some awesome mean Polynesian skin that rivals Kuduku, the False God - but a fiery variant.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
again no performance optimization -.-. GGG do really nothing for more fps.
If only thar was an mtx I could buy for map drops or leech fix or no disconnects
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!
flame totem skin...

Now we know what is the next skill to get nerfed lul.
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info