Maps drop are okay

I see a lot of nerdrage post about people saying they cant find 74-76s
Please, lets get real, if you cant sustain a map pool below 76, it IS because your rolling them too easy, not chiseling or not vaaling.

I only had problem to sustain my pool when i reached 77+, feel like at that point its getting hard to sustain, but thats NORMAL, 78 used to be the max and GGG even said they WANTED the higher maps (79+) to be really rare to avoid people just chaining them and reach 100 in a couple days.

The way map drop are right now is perfect, it forces you to roll your high map really hard to be able to sustain, so even if your high level and geared, you still get a challenge and you also have the options to be less tanky with more dps or MF by losing some map drop potential.

That was my 2 cents, stop complaining and go play D3 if you want to have everything given to you without effort :/
Last edited by vachadavid on Jul 27, 2015, 2:29:02 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Last edited by BKJohnsen on Aug 11, 2020, 9:15:32 AM
They are absolutely NOT okay.

Content should be GATED by difficulty NOT RNG, Watch everyone quote this post.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I can find 74-76, but when the max is now 82, the gap is too large. I think if it was difficult to find 80-82 maps then that is right. But getting to 78-79 is ridiculously grindy and difficult going solo. (I chisel all 74+ maps to 20% and alch them. Ran 10 74 maps in a row and didn't get one 75. It doesn't matter.)

I hate D3, so that's definitely not an option. But the way maps drop right now is far from perfect for many of the player bases that enjoy playing the game solo and trying to get to the highest maps. The goal isn't fun anymore, its too grindy. And that makes it not as fun and exciting as it used to be...

I dont get what you mean by <<its too grindy. And that makes it not as fun and exciting as it used to be>> because 79+ didnt existed before, so it cant be worse.
Since the max level is still 100 even if the highest map is 82 (big +4 level gap) it just makes sense to make them super rare.
As i see it, if you wanna run an 82 map, you just need to buy it, if you can afford to buy some items at multiple exalt, why couldnt you pay 2ex to get a huge challgenge.
What gets on my nerve the most is that it seems most people compalining are low level with decent all arround premade build found on the internet, going for all out dps or MF but then complain about map drop when they clearly dont run super hard/high quant map, in this game you make your choices, and thats why i chose to be tanky and able to run any combinason of mods at the cost of less dps, with an homemade theoricrafted build that i played arround while leveling/mapping
"

"

may i quote ur post twice?
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Jul 27, 2015, 4:06:47 AM
"
Ezaspi wrote:
"

You are the perfect example of what i was saying, your in full MF gear and probably gets one shot to anything hard, so lets presume you run easy map.
You dont want difficulty, you are just greedy, you want to be able to clear the hardest content with all out mf gear

Map drops ARE fine
Last edited by vachadavid on Jul 27, 2015, 2:53:09 AM
sorry OP but...

"

"
vachadavid wrote:
"
Ezaspi wrote:
"

You are the perfect example of what i was saying, your in full MF gear and probably gets one shot to anything hard, so lets presume you run easy map.
You dont want difficulty, you are just greedy, you want to be able to clear the hardest content with all out mf gear

Map drops ARE fine

I wouldn't presume that if I were you. I_No is quite likely to be running stupidly rolled maps to get all the shiny things.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
map drop becomes worse than is was even on 70-78 maps. Previously it was possible to sustain solo 76-78 maps by chiseling - alching -chaosing(my build cant run some maps so i chaos them) and that was fine. Now i can only do 72-75 and, sometimes 76. Just looks like ggg wanna -4 max levels to all normal players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info