What is the meaning of 0 chaos?

So many people like listing their items as 0 chaos. Are they wanna fake the system?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I assume they're just doing that so their item pops up first to people sorting by buyout. Seems a bit pointless since anyone sorting by buyout is going to completely ignore a fake buyout, but there you go.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Sometimes I forget to set the price -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 27, 2015, 12:34:07 AM
"
Sometimes I forget to set the price -.-
Does Acquisition default to this or something then? I guess that would be a more sensible explanation.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Acquisition only sets a buyout when you set one.

People list at 0 chaos so that the item still shows up when people filter to only show items with buyout, and show up first when they sort by buyout.

It's really underhanded and I hope that the site starts ignoring zero buyout prices.

If it's really the case, it sounds like pointless as people with search a buyout won't look into an item with no buyout. And people who will really ask the price won't ask the 0 chaos one first. I will just asking "what the hell is going on" and ignore all the 0 chaos no matter I search for a buyout or not.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think its a bug or something with acquisition. I noticed it happens to me when I have a tab with a set buy out but I sell all of the items in that tab. Acquisition then ignores that tab until I put something back into it but sometimes the buyout goes up as 0 chaos. I then have to go fix the buyout in aquasition which I usually dont catch until someone Pms me and asks how much 0 chaos is lol.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
To keep the 0 "currency type" b/o items from showing.

Just set the minimum buyout to:

0.01 Chaos Orbs

Or something like it.
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
I missclick 0 instead of 1 from time to time. Happens to everyone.

Some guys get mightily upset by this, and to them I say - you must spend a lot of time being upset.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jul 27, 2015, 4:39:20 AM
never seen this once. gg
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info