Error with direct3D device

I'm in the same boat as Blackhusk, integrated intel 4000 graphics because I'm on a laptop. The whole reason I started playing this game because it was the most fun for my laptop. Meh no $$$ for u!
that thing same to mine but lucky ill do the simple thing

go to folder of POE

find the folder of

"Redist" open
"dxsetup.exe" open

and now its ok....i hope thing do to you the same

Funny, I cannot run this only after I unhook the HDMI from my VIZIO 24 inch Television.... otherwise it works fine. So I decided to try to fix this on my single screen, well graphics endowed laptop which I use to edit video in premiere for my career all day long. I get the error that everyone else has been getting. Tried to delete the .ini file, also ran the dxsetup, also tried to make NVIDIA my primary graphics card... my laptop has 2, None of that worked. Eventually, I gave up and said to myself "No more field trips without my 24 inch VIZIO Television monitor"
-Poestis
PSN: Poestis
Previous PSN before free screen name change: Bauchie
Have had the issue every time I reinstall my OS or change my videocard, the solution has always been the same, onyl downside is that it will erase your configurations, keybinds and force you to recreate them within the game.

1. Find your HARDDRIVE:\Users\<YOURUSERNAMEHERE>\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile folder.
2. Delete the production_Config.ini file found there.
3. Start the game
4. Open options and change things to your preferences, save.
5. Have fun

Hope it helps and is as simple to you guys as it has been to me.
----
Casual Player.
Last edited by Nifelhein on Jul 30, 2015, 3:59:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info