Random dc when tp -> Dead in Hc

Hey guys, i went to the Ledge, with my tp. I get Dced, when i was in portal.
When i logged on my acc, my shadow were in default league. Is this normal issue?
I think, there is no reason to play Hc anymore, when i gonna died in port.

Can somebody tell me pls whats going on ? Even if there were mobs, there is few sec immunity to dmg, is there some way how to fix it, or transfer my char back please?

Thanks a lot.
Ign:_chaoss_
Last edited by zandramas on Feb 12, 2013, 11:47:34 AM
Unfortunately, hardcore includes deaths which are not the players' fault. This will probably always be the case to some extent, and GGG is not always to blame. They are continuing to improve problem areas, including zoning. That said, a lot of players are avoiding hardcore for now. Even so, deaths like this will always happen (and do in every game that offers hardcore modes). Fortunately, in PoE gear in the stash is preserved, so hardcore does allow a level of account/gear progression which makes the trip back up a little easier.

That said, hardcore isn't for everyone, especially since there are some bugs and issues to be quashed before things like zoning are completely safe.
Im not blaming or crying here, im just asking, if there is some way, how to get it back, with char before i died when smbd of group rushed way to the city, and i died before i loaded to the location.

I know this is beta, i rly love this game, i wanted to play hc, with friends, and i rly dont wanna make lvl 60 third times :D

Im just asking if my char can be put back or not.
"
zandramas wrote:

Im just asking if my char can be put back or not.

That's gonna be a 'no'. Hardcore achievements wouldn't be meaningful if people were able to get their characters restore by spinning convincing anecdotes or by blaming known issues. It's both simpler and fairer to allow things to function in the way they do.
To follow up on this: The lead developer Chris Wilson himself said that even if a GGG developer were to warp into your instance and one-shot you, there would be no way of restoring the character. Out of pure simplicity GGG did not even bother implementing a roll-back / restore feature. As it turns out, they would rather prioritize preventing this situation from ocurring to begin with rather than trying to mitigate its effects.

There was some progress. You should not die while you are in the loading screen anymore. Though, the immunity timer (used to be) is able to run out if you take unusually long loading in. Always restart your client if you notice loading times increasing to an extent where your invulnerability timer runs way below 10 seconds when you load in!
#1 Templar Closed Beta HC Ladder (lvl 83)
Dude i put it off, after like 5 sec when i saw the dc icon on my pc...

W/E ty guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info