PoE Trade website: i dont appear online when I am playing ?

Hi all. Seems that on poe trade doesnt show my status Online but im playin while posting here :S Im new here on this game xDDD.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
you have to pm
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/poexyzis
then you get an reply with an link witch sets you online for an hour you should save/bookmark

P.s you are "new" but sell 3items for 10,20,35ex? im curious how thats possible? got ultra luck with linking? nolifed since you began? got the items from a friend who stopped playing?
Last edited by FinalTbow on Jul 26, 2015, 8:23:51 AM
"
FinalTbow wrote:
you have to pm
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/poexyzis
then you get an reply with an link witch sets you online for an hour you should save/bookmark

P.s you are "new" but sell 3items for 10,20,35ex? im curious how thats possible? got ultra luck with linking? nolifed since you began? got the items from a friend who stopped playing?

Did the PM, but u didnt mention what to message on " him ". Waiting the reply as green light answer. Ty :)

A friend gave me some stuff to start with it and from there farming and changing other orbs for fusings or even items whichworth some fusings. The only one who took my more than 3K to fuse 6L was PoH. Believe me... was 2 weeks of nonstop on Dried lake merc farm.

PD: Got it. But still not online shows on poe trade :(

Last edited by Execreth on Jul 26, 2015, 8:53:45 AM
Only ladder characters appear automatically online.

On the bottom of the poetrade site is a link to their forum post. Go there and find all the info about appearing online.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Only ladder characters appear automatically online.

On the bottom of the poetrade site is a link to their forum post. Go there and find all the info about appearing online.

Im ladder too :)

PD: Checking the thread.

Last edited by Execreth on Jul 26, 2015, 11:14:05 AM
I sitll dnt appear online.... i did what it says my poe.xyz control website but i dnt see my name ONLINE when im on ingame.

Last edited by Execreth on Aug 2, 2015, 9:31:31 AM
Hello ?.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info