90% - > OH FUCK DEAD

I tried so hard.

I cannot get my squishy ES based casters past levels 87 / 88.

High level maps suck for 'East side' builds.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
88 is around where mapping stops being fun and starts being a chore for me. I'd like to round out at 90 but that's the point when you need higher level maps to get decent xp and I don't fuck around with the stupid content gate shit.
I think it's easier to reach 90 than it was before. 78+ maps give pretty nice xp, even at level 90. I believe I was getting ~5% xp per 78 map at level 90. That's only 20 maps which can be completed in 2 hours or less. Some of you will argue you have to have the maps first. Now I realize it may be rng, but with sufficient investment into map rolling, I didn't really struggle getting up a nice collection of 76+ maps. I've gotten a fair bit of 80s but 81s and 82s seem to be more of a treat(and imo I like it this way).
"
Bars wrote:
Want to level? Fortify, arctic armour, lightning coil, chaos golem and endurance charges would like to have a word with you.

I know, it's so interesti...

This. This. This.

PoE has become so one-dimensional.
Fortify and Endurance charges aren't easily available to casters.

Arctic armour is now reserved, which means for a lot of builds it removes access to another defensive or offensive aura, which really makes it no better (I could run AA for a little damage reduction, OR run HoI on my cold crit witch / EK shadow with Hatred and increase their freeze chances / durations, which also increase survivability).

Lightning coil isn't viable for INT / ES based casters either.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jul 28, 2015, 1:08:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info