90% - > OH FUCK DEAD

If I_NO wasn't glassy i wouldn't recognize her.

I usually level up to 90+ if i enjoy a build, if it is at all possible that is, some concepts are just to quirky to make it that far.

Like my current touch of god build, would love to see it end-game viable but i don't think the design of the item allows it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
/GiantDad voice

What are you OP? Casual?

Actually i am sure now that the game has a hidden mechanics that generates the worst possible enemies based on the first character who enter the map, and this dramatically increase if you're close to lvl-up. You'll think this is a joke but it seems like not.

We've experimented with my friend in previous leagues when i was coc and he was a ts ranger, every time he entered first he got physical reflect, vulnerability and everything wrong that can happen to his build, whenever i entered first i got elemental reflect and lower resist curses.

Also when i am close to lvlup like you said 90% or more xp the game will throw all its shit on your face, devourers dropbears vulnerability all kind of offscreen leapslam all at once, and if this is not enough it generates the worst possible surprise exile. If you manage to get that level the game suddenly turn into easy mode, and you'll get skeletons and slow zombies until you hit 70-80% again.

EDIT:
A note of exiles and how this thing really happening, when my friend was close to lvl90, we managed to get 4 Xandro in the same map, after he somehow survived that, it generated a box with 200 devourers to make sure he'll be dead in no time.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Last edited by Alternalo on Jul 26, 2015, 4:00:35 AM
"
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"
:_; mean!
Hurry up and get and double +50 life ventor gamble rings with high positive IIQ and IIR ;V

My dong gets hard thinking about buying at least one someday.

It's very hard like I've spent at least maybe around 50-60 divines? Like I'm really not sure if it's possible lol ( I mean it is 1/45 billion )

You don't need positive resist either, I mean if people are used to wearing double andvarius it doesn't matter. I would gadly buy any if it just had good life, iiq, and iir with shit resist.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Jul 26, 2015, 4:41:13 AM
I will eventually level till 82 for the achievement.

Thats it;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I keep on dying with over 9000 ES.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
"

Really, I_No, what were you expecting? :)

HEY IT'S 1502 THANK YOU and I finished a 79 today ~sticks tongue out and lvled to 87 /swag

- sticks tongue out naaaaaaaaaaaaa!

i consider this as offensive.

anyway my last level 90 in wb took AGES because of stupid deaths and now im just derping around not really sure what to do. respect like twice already :l
Offensive? In what way? If I have offended you by cropping a picture I_No posted to the forums, you have my sincere apologies.

On another note - I_No are you running your Clarity on BM? Because that is not a bad idea. I might try that so I can fit haste on mana. I've jacked my IIR up to 140% at the moment and having a much easier time getting drops/maps (which I doubt is causation, but certainly works for me as a placebo).
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jul 26, 2015, 10:04:07 AM
naw fuck that lol

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Offensive? In what way? If I have offended you by cropping a picture I_No posted to the forums, you have my sincere apologies.

read my post again. look who i quoted. understand that it a) wasnt serious b) not directed at you. thanks alot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info