90% - > OH FUCK DEAD

You know how your leveling right and you're at like 90% but you just die to something stupid. Then you reach that 90% again then you die more?

FUCK

I usually stop lvling at 85 but this jewel slot is SOOOO GOOD; Are you still leveling is basically the thread here?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I wouldn't know because I don't die like a scrub with 500% mf instead of being more tanky ;v
:_; mean!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Hurry up and get and double +50 life ventor gamble rings with high positive IIQ and IIR ;V

My dong gets hard thinking about buying at least one someday.
Well not twice, but I had a moment where a combined 6000 life/es just got obliterated in an eyeblink.

Granted, I think there was some stuttering going on. For me it was delicious crit nodes I was going for though.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"
Hurry up and get and double +50 life ventor gamble rings with high positive IIQ and IIR ;V

My dong gets hard thinking about buying at least one someday.

It's very hard like I've spent at least maybe around 50-60 divines? Like I'm really not sure if it's possible lol ( I mean it is 1/45 billion )
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Want to level? Fortify, arctic armour, lightning coil, chaos golem and endurance charges would like to have a word with you.

I know, it's so interesti...

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Really, I_No, what were you expecting? :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"

Really, I_No, what were you expecting? :)

HEY IT'S 1502 THANK YOU and I finished a 79 today ~sticks tongue out and lvled to 87 /swag

- sticks tongue out naaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
pointless thread is pointless
What is the Matrix? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XDNGBTsi5U

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info