State of Exile Ep. 35 Featuring Chris Wilson Today

The State of Exile Podcast (episode 35) will feature Chris Wilson as a guest.

ZiggyDLive, ZenocideGenius, and myself (ProjectPT) will host this podcast/interview/Q&A.

The State of Exile Podcast will be held today July 26th Sunday. 2:30 - 5 PM CST.
This podcast will be streamed on Zeno's channel:
http://www.twitch.tv/zenocidegenius

So join the conversation if you are interested.

Thank you for your time and support!
What happened to pohx?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Jul 26, 2015, 1:22:39 AM
"
SkyCore wrote:
What happened to pohx?

He died.
Seriously? Pohx died?
I will watch.
Permanent Hardcore only.
I've never listened to this before, is it going to be a fluff piece or will there be real questions asked?

Or perhaps a better way to phrase that: if and when you ask a real question (dupes in tempest and elsewhere might be an extreme, but good example of a topic), will you be letting him off the hook with whatever stock answer he has prepared, or will you guys actually listen to his response and come up with a probing follow up question that calls him on at least part of his probably-rehearsed-at-this-point answer?

I know that's hard to do in the moment, but that's what would keep me tuned in.
"
innervation wrote:
I've never listened to this before, is it going to be a fluff piece or will there be real questions asked?

Or perhaps a better way to phrase that: if and when you ask a real question (dupes in tempest and elsewhere might be an extreme, but good example of a topic), will you be letting him off the hook with whatever stock answer he has prepared, or will you guys actually listen to his response and come up with a probing follow up question that calls him on at least part of his probably-rehearsed-at-this-point answer?

I know that's hard to do in the moment, but that's what would keep me tuned in.

The hosts & guests always talk in depth about many current topics and this podcast is not some ass kissing session for GGG. Things can sometime get pretty tense, you should hear Zeno QQ man.
They also do a Q&A round & i'm pretty sure this "item dupe cr*p" will make its way into the podcast :3.

I might also want to mention i am glad ProjectPT is 1 of the hosts this time, he's a pretty smart guy and imo bring a lot of depth to most of the topics that they discuss.

Give it a listen.
Last edited by darklordof1 on Jul 26, 2015, 3:58:22 AM
"
darklordof1 wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
What happened to pohx?

He died.

Is that supposed to be funny?

Nice, looking forward to the Podcast. Cool to listen to some poetalk since I can't play currently.
IGN: Scordalia_
This belongs in the streaming sub-forums no?

Good luck with the episode guys.

Chris under attack eh? :p

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I like project PT. smart dude and short and sweet vids will tune in

you better ask about dreadful map drops:P
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 26, 2015, 4:39:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type