Cyclone 2.0 218000 ttdps with charges.

"
Fhark wrote:
By all means post your tree and gear (my build isnt written in stone) and perhaps a video/picture, if you can achieve that damage with decent range to cyclone and ok defense's (and much more budget gear) many people would be interested in your build.

no mirrored items, bino's and an okish dagger
. 4.4k hp and 44/46dodge. Though I am specced for reaver, but tried cyclone for nthe lolz(though the tree is prob identical). Why are you not going with reave over cyclone? You can pretty much never die then.

If i'd go cyclone and recraft and add +2 range on dagger
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jul 27, 2015, 6:38:31 AM
I prefer cyclone im kinda mucking about really originally i was ir with fiqsts build but ended up dying just cant get used to ir with melee ranger. But yeah reave and staying back may be better, since aoe is pretty insane. If you want to pm ur tree would be keen to see but if u want to keep private I understand.
"
Fhark wrote:
I prefer cyclone im kinda mucking about really originally i was ir with fiqsts build but ended up dying just cant get used to ir with melee ranger. But yeah reave and staying back may be better, since aoe is pretty insane. If you want to pm ur tree would be keen to see but if u want to keep private I understand.

Oh, sorry I can post my tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAAYEsQUtBbUHHg2NDkgRlhHVFfYWvyP2JP0mlSoLLOEuUzBxMHw2PTiWOkI-z0MxRwZHfklRSn1LeExgTP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b1V5daGluvXfJgQWHiYnlirGNwZU1qjGyMbWxwUnBWcNV07XrvfeOA4YTZh3aJ04wLjDaNfY2_joqQCpAblS6VZpfQmhOdqqLZo4qmf6xmsNixs7TFtUi3F7k-uXy9Nr3mvqfBScLswzPIFMjc02_UI9h22sHbbtvU2-fdqOJe45_nVOyw7UHuDvDV8-r1b_zF_h3_3g==?accountName=Tommie_Sjukskriven&characterName=SwaggerMcSwaggins

This is now from a shadow, though should be easily rearranged as a ranger
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jul 27, 2015, 6:59:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info