Cyclone 2.0 218000 ttdps with charges.

Build i based off fiqst duelist dagger cyclone also 02lsie build in ranger thread is really good.

Tree

My gear expensive shit
Spoiler

Im enjoying using hoi (15% extra cold with 20q) more then hot and have powercharges nearly always up. TTdps is 138440 with charges inc area of affect, 218339 with conc effect. Life is lowish at 4300 odd(lvl85) hoping to get it up a bit by level 90.
Gem slots arent quite ideal need more chromes so i can use enduring cry if i need it. May also switch to chaos golem since extra dmg isnt necessary.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 27, 2015, 1:13:42 AM
You should easily reach way higher damage than you, with same gem setup on my dualwield reaver I can reach 200k with charges, 330k with vaal haste+pot(whihc is near always up) and my 2nd dagger isn't mirrored like yours. I've got 4.1k hp and 40/30dodge + 5k evasion
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Reave scales a lot higher then cyclone, with diff 1h build (mirror dagger) i had 370000+ ttdps in 1.3 (no flask buffs) and dps is higher in 2.0. Im not sure about the point of your post if youve got a better tree for cyclone by all means make a thread.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 26, 2015, 5:03:07 PM
The lower evasion is a choice to have some armour + block, at prob anything under 6000 health one shots are a real problem for later mapping. Was testing max cyc dps for fiqst and tried reave on mana had 355000 with charges (no flasks), if i wanted more dmg i would get more crit chance (would also drop binos which is there for regen) but that has a high cost for defence or more expensive jewellery.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 26, 2015, 7:07:54 PM
"
Fhark wrote:
Reave scales a lot higher then cyclone, with diff 1h build (mirror dagger) i had 370000+ ttdps in 1.3 (no flask buffs) and dps is higher in 2.0. Im not sure about the point of your post if youve got a better tree for cyclone by all means make a thread.

I mean, those numbers i said are with cyclone, with reave its almost the double

should also add, that's with inc aoe and not conc
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jul 26, 2015, 7:33:39 PM
By all means post your tree and gear (my build isnt written in stone) and perhaps a video/picture, if you can achieve that damage with decent range to cyclone and ok defense's (and much more budget gear) many people would be interested in your build.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 27, 2015, 12:51:14 AM
This is possible with a mirrored sword. Dagger should get higher numbers.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Well the damage is very impressive, if someone has suggestions offence/defence wise I will happily change some stuff around. My goal for endgame is to survive nearly anything reasonably lazily with a fast playstyle.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 27, 2015, 1:31:22 AM
The answer is simple. Play spectral throw. Lol. Super safe playstyle. Dodge stuff all over the place.

Though for cyclone, to maximize clear speedz, get rid of hatred and HoI, use HoT for curse on hit, link herald of ash with ele prolif + inc AoE.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Etherfire yeah:D i got oneshot by a level 74 big skelli. I might try a run with inc aoe,ele prolif and hoa. Im thinking of either going iron reflexes and grace or dropping abyssus for rats nest, my guess abyssus, grace and ir would be superior dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info