Help with my Wand Marauder -- really low DPS in act 3 cruel

So, I've got this wand marauder. Kind of throughout my play with him, his DPS has always been pretty low. Survivability is manageable for the most part, but in some cases the DPS is low enough to be a severe detriment to actually clearing content (i.e. if I run into elemental resist mobs who regen life).

ATM I use Power Siphon with LMP, Weapon Elemental Damage, and Life on Hit (this will eventually be leech once I get my DPS up) for my AOE. I have a Chain that I'm planning on linking to it as well as soon as I can get a good 5 link armor. For single target I use Frenzy with Weapon Elemental, Faster Attacks, and Increased Critical Chance.

Typically in a fight situation I'll spam frenzy until I get 3 charges, and then start using Power Siphon. I'll use Enduring Cry and my Skeleton Totem as needed depending on the amount and difficulty of the mobs.

I run Wrath and ANger as my main auras. I'm leveling Grace in anticipation of taking Iron Reflexes.

Here's my tree as it is currently:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0hYCi1KPopLiq6MgkyfjboOlI64TwtPfxAoEGHTP9N41BQVElWBFhjWK9b9F8_YEtgiGFSZ5tuqnfjeA16uHy4gseGYIjxjM-VIKZXqW6sWa4-rpO18rc-ud3GrsbY0Effv-dS52PvDu9O8i_yRfZI_gr-jw==

My current plan was to head over towards Iron Reflexes, and then after that move up towards Static Blows. However I'm no longer really certain what I should do. I feel that the build is salvageable, I just don't know how.

And here's my gear:
Spoiler

I also feel that a lot of my gear is pretty bad/mediocre. I especially find that meeting the Int requirements for decent wands can be difficult. What should I be looking for on gear/are there any specific items I should pick up?

Thanks in advance!
Ive never played a wander but it seems like the marauder would naturally have problems with damage. Wander build isnt really cheap and the wander is very gear dependant for damage. Are you looking to become more physical or elemental oriented? For physical i think youd need iron grip, a nice amount of str grab all the nearby large int and dex nodes. Use like added fire damage+lmp+fork/chain. Perhaps from there you could go fire damage equip, the 30% weapon fire damage node below marauder and perhaps the nearby fire damage/burning nodes and have atleast anger for damage aura. Make sure to get flammability to effectively double your dps. But all that might call for a reroll. Later today i can look at what you have so far in your skill tree to see if its salvageable
"
gkjr wrote:
Ive never played a wander but it seems like the marauder would naturally have problems with damage. Wander build isnt really cheap and the wander is very gear dependant for damage. Are you looking to become more physical or elemental oriented? For physical i think youd need iron grip, a nice amount of str grab all the nearby large int and dex nodes. Use like added fire damage+lmp+fork/chain. Perhaps from there you could go fire damage equip, the 30% weapon fire damage node below marauder and perhaps the nearby fire damage/burning nodes and have atleast anger for damage aura. Make sure to get flammability to effectively double your dps. But all that might call for a reroll. Later today i can look at what you have so far in your skill tree to see if its salvageable

Awesome, looking forward to any input you might have.
bump >>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info