[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

Finalized my build, added some jewel socket, DPS reduced to be as same as yours (might change depending on whether i find enough good jewels to slot in). Figured I'll tackle the lack of str with str on gear/jewel/others somehow.

Mine got higher int count however the stats window shows mine to have 12% lesser spell damage than yours, while the offense nodes between the two is the exact same; still baffles me why lol

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAghDfsI-mRKtVriyc34rpAm0Zpys1uRFQwcVWY4auFdcsv-wYX2rQ0I_6rJjsVSqNSRs22PFsXyp0VSj6uJMc3OvufIMRLY8aw21ca4RI99enCA18V8kmPBbzL52TJ3_GJNjVgYVt2CSQ1iympus3g4w2UEJTNcu9B2PmgRa_D6ski8M6KjhLrhsl2VsfQQMeh2UQWLQ45Rn79ZeXRXwvb9kTcLvljqSxnWNd8hEvKwq29wFv4veLerQM6ro2xR8CMjSvtypTsnBsCyL0xKKXBhmKhMWbtRqP9tr7Cd-YYlo=
Last edited by zuou0129 on Sep 10, 2015, 2:15:40 PM
You get same stats and save 5 points if you dont take nodes next to MoM.

Edit:
Spoiler
Last edited by ogrec on Sep 10, 2015, 4:23:40 PM
Hi ogre just to give you a feedback, I'm new on POE so was the first time that I tried Atziri, and I've killed her successfully, two tries with success, and dropped on first try the mortal hope :)
Damn, how do i missed that lol. Thanks for the heads-up.
@ zuou0129
np :)

@ afonsosp
oh man, my last 60-something runs didnt gimmie a hope, so grats on both first atziri kill and hope :)

"
Haderach99 wrote:

Important things to note are that I made survivability choices over dps ones. Chayula is necessary, even though it really hurt not using a neck I have that increased the my TT LMP dps by 2k. Really hurt. But you need stun immunity because of how CI chars survive (more on that later).

I don't think Molten Shell is very good at all for what will kill you. Enduring Cry and cwdt IC is pretty mandatory in a HC league if you actually want to get far. And I like Enfeeble far more than Warlord's. I will do the math later later but and Enfeebled boss pretty equivalent to being able to leech just a bit more, plus the risk of a one-shot is much less. If you want to go far in this ladder, you need many layers of protection.

Hi Haderach,

Thank you for the in-depth reply (and thank you to the OP for the build, as well Grocery for the Shadow version).

I'm curious what you and others think of other CWDT gimmicks as an alternative to Tempest Shield and Chaos Golem, like Arctic Breath or Frost Wall? Or have you already settled on Vaal Disc x2?
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Great build :) !

I love palying it on Tempest but would love more in-depth gem setup/skill tree and so on from other Tempest players using this build.
Read everything from "Haderach99", good summary, intresting in reading more and see your gear/passive tree now at hihger levels :)
-Nerf
Hello! Is there any variation of this buld using 6l Shavronne's Wrappings ( Low life ), if so what auras/gems i should use.

Heaven't played PoE for long time and would like to try your build .
Last edited by kory1979 on Sep 14, 2015, 10:24:33 PM
You might want to try a different incinerate build. This build is based around 100% chaos conversion. That is lost if you use a different chest piece and you might as well be playing a more traditional incinerate build.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
@ tomatopotato
Gem setup i list in the thread is more of a suggestion. Other then 5L incinerate, warlords mark as curse and discipline+clarity as auras, everything else is a suggestion and feel free to experiment, maybe you find a better defensive cwdt setup then suggested in the guide :)

@ robin_nerf
I don't play hc leagues since its very hard not to die in this game and i probably wouldn't feel like releveling a new character if i died. If it wasnt for Haderach, this thread wouldnt have any info on hc-take on this build. Unfortunately he ripped at the end of august and hasn't logged since so cant even get info how he died :(

@ kory1979 and mustafa2812
It's very easy adjusting this build for shavs and i'm confident it wouldnt be much of an issue even with only 5L shavs since damage increase should cover monster resistances and fire penetration still wouldn't be needed. With same gear and with shavs instead of mantle, my char would reach 30-31k tooltip dps, compared to current 25.6k. It would still be reflect immune due to 75% chaos conversion and it would still have very high leech (over 4% VP leech vs bosses)

Kory, you can just follow the guide same as you would if you were playing CI, only changes you need to make is equip shavs ofc, follow slightly adjusted skill tree and use different auras.

Low life skill tree - 5L shavs
Low life skill tree - 6L shavs
Skill tree explenation: First skill tree if you have only 5L shavs, then you need to keep clarity and depend on mana regeneration.
2nd skill tree is for 6L shavs. 6th link is high lvl/quality reduced mana. With 2x elreon rings, you can get 0 mana cost of incinerate. It means you can do all maps, including blood magic maps (you would need to drop anger for bm maps and resocket some auras)

Aura setup:
3L: Purity+AA+blood magic gem lvl 21 (maybe 20 is enough, i cant really test it myself)
4L: Anger+Discipline+Purity/Clarity + lvl2 enlighten
I suggest you use purity of elements and purity of fire if you have 6L shavs and can go for 0 mana cost incinerate. 2 purities would allow you to ease gear requirements of rest of the gear and you could stack high amount of chaos resistance, i'd personally aim for 50% in merciless, but anything above 0 should be good.
You need to drop 3L Flame totem, if you run 2x purity, you can socket PoF in consuming dark to get +1 gem level on it.

If you get it running, post your thoughts on it here, i'd be interested to see how it works out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info