[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

Just wanted to chime in and give a thanks to to the op for the well written and nicely planned build. I'm lvl 90 in warbands with ~7,7k ES and ~12,5k dps and it's very fun and safe to play.

"
Haderach99 wrote:

YOLO FOR LIFE.

Congratulations sir.

Okay update with new numbers.

ES: 11,920 (still working on getting more)

Base setup:

LMP (20/20) dps: 29,479 -- Stage 3: 119,916
Faster Proj (20/20) dps: 36,179 -- Stage 3: 144,716
Slower Proj (20/20) dps: 43,372 -- Stage 3: 173,488

I tend to use Faster Proj for dangerous bosses for safety but occasionally use SP.

Note that these dps numbers are not realistic since a +1 6L is not all that common. I might have the only one in Tempest. Who knows.

I'm 20% into 98. Hoping I get 100 without a rip. Pondering trying uber once I get 100 though. I'll see.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
I'm pretty sure that chest is only 6L +1gems on both temp leagues.

also, dunno what kind of pc you have, but i'd be very interested into seeing a recording of uber attempt if you do it.
Are bypassing enemy ES and not needing fire pen the only reasons for this chaos conversion? I see you're near all the Chaos damage nodes on the tree, but they seem weak compared to fire.

Also, have you considered dropping auras completely and going for Clear Mind jewel or Mind over Matter? Those seem to synergize well with Infernal Mantle.
Last edited by M4713 on Aug 26, 2015, 9:42:54 AM
Hey guys I just wanted to say that I have started running Energy from Within after the buff and it makes the Melding Wheel well worth it. It's between 48-52% increased ES for just 4 points.

edit: I am including a min-max range on the jewel itself.
Last edited by christophenuss on Aug 26, 2015, 12:34:17 PM
Took a leaf out of old mate's book and corrupted my 5L.

First time every time.
@UnfairMonopoly
What are your thoughts on running Alpha's howl+Anger+Clarity+AA and dropping discipline?

This upped my LMP DPS from 17.2K to 20.2K. You lose around 3K ES, but you can still have over 7 K easily+you cannot be frozen+your DPS becomes so huge that frankly unless you need 10K ES for some one-shot breakpoints or HC safety, IMO making it worth it.

Oh, and I'd strongly advise dropping Flame totem and running Vaal molten shell in Consuming dark. Flame totem isn't really viable against harder hitters (maybe somewhat useful to kite the Trio in Atziri), and with vaal molten shell some bosses like the Volcano one become a total joke, even without Scold's Bridle.
"
dxmzmx wrote:
What are your thoughts on running Alpha's howl+Anger+Clarity+AA and dropping discipline?

This upped my LMP DPS from 17.2K to 20.2K. You lose around 3K ES, but you can still have over 7 K easily+you cannot be frozen+your DPS becomes so huge that frankly unless you need 10K ES for some one-shot breakpoints or HC safety, IMO making it worth it.

Oh, and I'd strongly advise dropping Flame totem and running Vaal molten shell in Consuming dark. Flame totem isn't really viable against harder hitters (maybe somewhat useful to kite the Trio in Atziri), and with vaal molten shell some bosses like the Volcano one become a total joke, even without Scold's Bridle.

First: Flame totem is very necessessary when you find some monster that can REALLY kill you. It's your ass saver.

Second: My build run Vaal moltenshell on Gloves. With +2 Vaal gem
"
MEZIR wrote:
"
dxmzmx wrote:
snip

First: Flame totem is very necessessary when you find some monster that can REALLY kill you. It's your ass saver.

Second: My build run Vaal moltenshell on Gloves. With +2 Vaal gem

Third:You didn't answer the question about Alpha+AA+Anger+Clarity while still being >35%.

As for Flame totem-do you mean when you NEED to kite? To me it feels so squishy, like 1, maybe 2 hit by weaker bosses. Is it really that good to run it instead of just bursting with VMS, especially with Scolds'?
Flame totem has its uses, it comes down to play style you prefer.
For most players vaal Discipline is a better option and i can see VMS being useful too against fast hitting mobs, coupled with warlords its a strong defensive mechanic.

I bought Scold's a couple of days ago and adjusted my build for VMS and scolds. Interaction between the two is OP. I cant think of anything that can dps bosses and unique mobs better then that combo.
That being said, i reverted back to normal build because i feel more comfortable with it. I have 'only' 8.5k ES with scolds and i dont like builds which have to be concerned about vaal souls or charges. I'm a slow player, i like to pick up and id loot so maintaining momentum is not something i like doing.
I think scold's and vms are great for faster players who want to maximize their clear speed.
I would also help alot vs uber bosses, i have around 350k dps with vms+incinerate. I'm pretty sure that's enough for nuking vaals and trio.

I'd give it a go if i had the set so if anyone feels like giving me one to try, feel free to contact me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info