Descriptions of races

Maybe I am just missing them but Where the heck are the descriptions/key for the events? I click on the event name and it gives me the list of what the points are but Nothing in there does it say what the damn race is? GGG could we get a sticky with the descriptions of what these races are? Most of the info seems to be glossed over or missing as if everyone already knows but this is not always the case.

Thanks
At the top of every one of those race event posts is this text:

"
Dan_GGG wrote:
To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

The second link, "standard rules for league events apply..." will list all of the rules for league events. half way down the post is a heading 'Event Types' and explains all the event types. Directly under is 'League Mods' where every league mod is listed with an explanation of what it means.

Alternatively you could find this same thread in the Gameplay Help and Discussion sub-forum where the topic is the first sticky thread, titled "Rules for League Events"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info