Why mods in this community are awesome

...because they are!

EDIT: removed text, wanted to share some thoughts ;) you can delete thread now pls
Last edited by lord_vital on Feb 12, 2013, 10:40:30 PM
So you consider getting banned for breaking forum rules bad? Okay...
Keyblades!
"
Antilurker77 wrote:
So you consider getting banned for breaking forum rules bad? Okay...

You don't get the point. I think intelligent people will understand what this is all about.

You get 6 day suspension for saying "bullsh~t", you don't even write the whole word completely let alone pronounce it properly. No rules broken. If they suspend you for filter bypass, nobody states that. Not that i care that much i got suspended from a cesspool garbage dump, it's the attitude towards the user and lack of general feel of justice they apply that caught my attention.

I dunno what's funnier tho, that you get a swear filter in a M rated forum, getting banned for censoring your own words or the complete lack of communication between mods and users.

Mods threat you with respect here, as long as you do the same and the communication is flawless.

"
Retarded thread is retarded.

Your post falls better in that category.
Last edited by lord_vital on Feb 12, 2013, 7:05:10 PM
To be honest, you did say something fairly abusive about the other person and that would warrant a warning.

Also, Blizzard likely have different views on adult language than we do.

I don't think it's appropriate to judge the moderators of one site based on the modus operandi of the moderators of another site. Judge us on our own actions and their impact on this community -- and condemn us for just the same, if need be.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info