Lag/Desync

Even if now there are servers now in all europe (nearest for me is milan, about 300km away) it still goes like hell

How can be everything ok and when you arrive to brutus it lags like hell? But not like you can recognize it. The new system imo is worse for races because it makes everything look almost good, but then it freezes for 2-3 secs, you get teleported near brutus and you are already dead
With the ather method at least you can spam /oos macro and sometimes you can prevent similar deaths

I don't know, sometimes nothing is running in background, nothing else is using the connection, but ping get high as fuck for no reason. Sometimes for a while, sometimes for more time.
It never happens in other games like BF3 and 4, cs:go, so maybe is not connection's issue (usually it gives me a ping between 60 and 80, almost alwyas is 65-67 and i can play whatever other games with no problem)

I'm just saying that after all these years, after all those supporters packs sold, I don't know, i'm not an expert, but you could invest more in this kind of issues, insted of in new killer players acts, and maybe things could be better for those without fiber

Or at least giving a miserable reward to those with ping over a certain limit for more than a fraction of second, 1 point or similar.
I don't ask much, i just hate waste my time almost at the end of events
Post a WinMTR report in the support forums.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info