[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

This image is way too fucking big

Edit:
*Added a levelling tree
*Added a video
*Added another video - This is with the exact same gear and level (85) I had on tempest. Just swapped some Damage jewels out and put in 5-7% life jewels (So the new vid is with about 3k less damage) Still on a level 19 Incinerate
*Added my Flask Setup + Defence sheet
*Added bandit rewards
*Added 5L Atziri run video
*Added a new video of my level 21 Gem run
*Added tooltip pic with 21 Gem

Quite a few people asked me to post some shit up.

Honestly it's similar to the meta Scion block builds.

RF + Armour stacking + Str Stacking and big life to make it do the big damage and be HC Viable. My tree isn't fully optimised and can be played around with depending on gear and jewels. We get the mana reduction nodes and pick up 2 Elreon rings to deal with the mana cost of Incinerate.

More life is easily obtainable and I feel like I may push for 6.5k+ life cause the damage is way more than enough. The video's below are with a level 19 incinerate gem so if I manage to get a 21 gem, ill definitely be pushing for 7k life.

Current Tree

End-Game Tree

Bandit

Spoiler
Oak, Kill all, Oak

Video

Spoiler
First Atziri run on the character:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID0yRbvwMnQ

Level 21 Incinerate gem run:
https://youtu.be/z4y63veOCoc

5L video - Rushed trio, so I took allot of avoidable damage. Back on Tempest soonTM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bAPBxqOl5Q&feature=youtu.be

New full run. Nothing changed in terms of gear. Still the same level(85). Level 19 Incinerate. Swapped out some jewels that had about 26% fire spell damage and put in 10-12% spell damage 5-7% life jewels in. Bumped to 6.6k Life with lots more to go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXM2-Obj3m8&feature=youtu.be

Tempest: Full run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVWlPNaLACQ&feature=youtu.be

Fucked up on Atziri, whirled into 2-3 stormcalls.

Gear
Spoiler
You don't need a 6l for it at all. Take out Iron will or faster casting (depends on your total STR (I'd take out Faster Casting cause I have over 600 STR)

Tooltip with Slower Proj and Pet out on a level 19 Incinerate gem:

Tooltip with SP level 21 Gem. Other gems are still 19

Levelling Tree
I went for the regen nodes to get Righteous fire as soon as possible (got it running at 68) - I had about 4.1k HP at 68 which honestly isn't allot for Hc now a days IMO. You can rush the Life nodes instead, get 5.3k HP+ around 70 and be safer, get RF running at 76-78+. Also try and roll/craft Dex and Int on your rings so you can unspec the nodes and save points

Flasks - Listed for each fight

Trash

Spoiler

Vaal's
Spoiler

Trio

Spoiler

Atziri

Spoiler

My Heat flask is kind of useless for Apex. Was too lazy to reroll it, I'd roll a shock immunity flask. If you don't have a Rumi's, run a Iron Skin Granite Flask instead

Defence stat sheet In hideout with mediocre armour rolled gear

Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 15, 2015, 8:56:55 AM
This build looks pretty nice. Any tips for leveling? Also what bandits would you recommend?
"
This build looks pretty nice. Any tips for leveling? Also what bandits would you recommend?

Oak
Kill
Endurance Charge from Oak

Buy some -8 Jewellery rings and amulets, lifesprig(s) and a 3L will do till level 40, should be a total of 6c. Could buy a Tabula if you wanna speed level, there only 10-11c. Put up incinerate when you get it as soon as possible and its GG from there. On a 3L(Incin-Faster Casting-LMP) 4L (Add faster Proj) - Get a quality incinerate when you can for the proj speed so you can get rid of faster Proj gem and put in spell echo. However, you need to get a quality incinerate before removing faster proj, because if you don't your range won't be jack all and mobs could get too close and fuck you up.

Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 2, 2015, 5:53:51 PM
Hey Cybii,

first of all ... great guide. I was trying Raiz's RF Inci build, but its some how broken and it did not work at all and today i found yours, respec few points, got paw and i was mind blowed how the entire build somehow got new level of awesomeness.

I wanted to ask you, if u have any plans how to proceed with passives? Thank tou for answer and thank you for this idea of inci rf build, cant wait to encouter atziri with that :)

EDIT: btw how about take EE? it should work rly nice with WB with if we would have some cold or light dmg or not? Maybe bad synergy with anger?
Last edited by blekotacz on Jul 25, 2015, 6:46:59 PM
"
Hey Cybii,

first of all ... great guide. I was trying Raiz's RF Inci build, but its some how broken and it did not work at all and today i found yours, respec few points, got paw and i was mind blowed how the entire build somehow got new level of awesomeness.

I wanted to ask you, if u have any plans how to proceed with passives? Thank tou for answer and thank you for this idea of inci rf build, cant wait to encouter atziri with that :)

EDIT: btw how about take EE? it should work rly nice with WB with if we would have some cold or light dmg or not? Maybe bad synergy with anger?

Yo dude. Thanks for the compliment, it's honestly nothing special, just a deviation from the current Scion Incin builds, so credits to them for inspiring the whole "no mana cost incinerate"

I actually died in a map last night, not even Atziri, just in a map due to my own stupidity.

Anyway, I'm planning on rebuilding the character soon enough and nothing is going to change. In regards to your question, how I would proceed is like this:

If I wanted more damage:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38xFiMz_ZIXz9_4xQgGj4x--8OfuJ8uFBHeTkpLunV8axXDdlh0iHzm62NGS7yQWhlz34n7YIHdqzE9gYOxBXGrq-n1Hw8LQxfHM49Dwn2g8yDXxynK1B8uwY5tz5TpQ3NOtj7qkGH_gr-VOw4Jy_zBvno2L3yRYV7gpuQVVFgaHQ1kjrhZlSaOxo42mL-j7XyplftPOFzGFZN43gN1aaiAMAa8B8Es6lubzto8sBmd-N8S3wOAdyWdKdVhNlboEd-vTZlTb6ndcvqYs2YjX5DMdrBLlN07dNvBS1670CgwL-plQz3rK_ZfA==

*Pick up the Jewel slot near Templar
*Get Righteous Decree because level 20-21 incinerate is going to bump the mana cost to 4, so we want to bring it down back to 3.
*Get Elemenatlist
*Get Light of Divinity
*Last Block Node after Solidity
*Fill out the Juggernaut Life Wheel.

Do remember: Now way in hell, do we need more damage. Before I ripped, I swapped out my 14%FireDamage/12%Spell DMG Jewels to 10% Spell damage 5-7% Life jewels. I got up to 6.6k HP. My tooltip went down from 27.8k to 25.6k, still more than enough. We have enough damage for Atziri, and once our Incinerate gem hits 20, possibly 21 that's such a huge boost to damage it's crazy. So we want to make our character indestructible by all means necessary.

If you want more life/ survivability:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38xFiMz_ZIXz9_4xQgGj4x--8OfuJ8uFBHeTkpLunV8ayezVcN0iGnMNlh85vyQZ_LAeetjRkuaGWCBxRNz34n7fxLxPYGDryfxBXGrq-n1HwYkTwtDF8czj0PCfaDzINfHKcrUHy7Bjm3PlOlDc062MWK-6pBh_4K_lQnL69s8wb56Ni98kWQVWjyUWBodDWSOuEaOPAffEt8Dtpi_o-18qZXogCWdKdVGFZN43gNBLNboMAawGapbm87d-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqd1y-pizZiNfkMx2sEuU3Tt028FLXrvQKDAv6mVDPesrw==

Get Righteous Decree
Get the last block node
Fill out the Juggernaut Wheel.
Get Unwavering + the Bloodless wheel.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Jul 26, 2015, 7:45:03 AM
Could you take a look at the '[2.0] Block MoM/EB/GR Incinerate Scion', I want to make build which could do maps and atziri, but undecided which build is for me. What are the advantages/disadvantages between the two thanks

Also with a potential 6L setup, is it possible to reach 0 mana cost incinerate and have the other skills like whirling blades on BM? What auras do you recommend running in tempest league?
Last edited by Malifix on Jul 26, 2015, 8:31:34 AM
<w>
Last edited by NEARRRR on Sep 15, 2015, 2:13:18 PM
Can you make step by step leveling guide ie "where do I spec points first" type of thing for noobs like me please?
"
Can you make step by step leveling guide ie "where do I spec points first" type of thing for noobs like me please?

Done.
"
"

Done.

Wow thanks dude.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info