Range marauder build, need advice

Hello fellow exiles,

I was wondering if there was anyone who could help me to deal with some problems in this build i've tried to create. Here's a skill tree;

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAO4F-QiJCLEKmw2NFCAVIBn-Gj4bASF2Iuoj9iT9JT8pLipNLOkwfDGeMpQ1kjnUOuE9_D8nP_xKfUrITZJN41FHVvpYY1uvXWhfP26qbztv8nGheA1463lofLh_An8rhs6Hdo9PkAqVBZrxmyagn6Gko4qmV6bgqW6r0rEwtQi18sAawQTBM8RYxtjKqdi92cbajd0N4dvjn-dU6Gbo1u4O7w7yL_JF9kj5Y_zF_gr-j_7I

Idea was to build a split shot/tornado shot marauder, just because. I did not encountered any problems, deathles up to act 4 merciless, it is not as tanky as i imagined it to be, but it is still okayish. But biggest problem is that i'm kinda close to being high lvl and i barely can sustain only hatred aura or arctic armour with herald of ash, depending and this leaves me with super low mana pool to play with, whish is annoying and i don't see a way to deal with it. Do i need to have my accuracy at 94%? Do i drop some nodes for accuracy and get the mana increasment nodes or mana leech?

Hopefully someone will help me to end this tree :)
Hey, since you only posted your skill tree without gear it's hard to give you good advice.
> First, try to get more life nodes, because if you meet reflect pack or high hitting monsters you will get to 0 HP in sec. Your skill tree provide only 117% increased maximum life so that probably your problem with "not tanky as I wanted".
> Second, what defense mechanics you use on gear - armour or evasion? Not sure about current state of dodge, but if you going Evasion build, getting Acrobatics wouldn't be bad idea.
> From my experience, I feel that 90% chance to hit is enough for any build. You can also grab Lioneye's Glare Imperial Bow for 100% chance to hit.
> If you feel you have mana problems, you can catch some mana leech on gear or invest point in to mana leech between Herbalism and Lethality.
> Also change path on right-down corner - it's better to get life node than +10 dex.

I would suggest something like this for 90 points:
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAO4NjRQgFSAZ_hsBIXYj9iT9JT8qTSzpMHEwfDGeMpQ1kjnUOkI64T38PydKfUrIS1dLeE2STeNQR1FHUUxYY1uvXz9uqm87b55v8ncHeA15aH1bfwJ_K4MJhrOGzocTh3aNfY2_lQWcpKCfoaSjiqZXpuCpbqvSrEe18sAawOPBBMEzxFjG2MjcykrUI9i92cbajd0N3ajh2-Of51TuDu8O8bPyRfZI-WP8xf4K_o_-yP_e
I would end with tree with 109 points:
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAO4DHgW1BiMNjRQgFSAWvxn-GwEfQSF2I_Yk_SU_JpUqCypNLOkwcTB8MZ4ylDWSOdQ6QjrhPfw_J0p9SshLV0t4TZJN41BHUUdRTFVLWGNbr13yXz9h4m1sbqpvO2-eb_JwUnDVdwd4DXlofVt_An8rgwmGs4bOhxOHdonTjDaNfY2_lQWcpKCfoaSjiqZXpuCpbqvSrEe1SLXywBrA48EEwTPEWMbYyNzKStQj2L3ZxtqN3Q3dqOHb45_nVOd06NbuDu8O8bPyRfPq9kj5Y_zF_gr-j_7I_94=

With the rest of points, you can get frenzy charges and life nodes in Shadow area or Deadly Draw. Avatar of the Hunt isn't worth investment in my opinion - all depends on path of your tree.
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402
Last edited by ShihanPiotr on Jul 24, 2015, 12:19:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info