Didn't receive points for first race

I raced emberwake yesterday, got lvl 19 but didnt get the reward points. I also cannot find myself in the top200 list from that race.

Proof: http://www.twitch.tv/poohateq23/v/8330447 - i streamed the whole race.
Did you delete your character before it was transferred to the parent league? That is a possibility that I'm thinking off.

I remember it took them a while to transfer them, not sure what the issue was. They usually do it within a hour or so, but this was the first race of the season so an issue may have come up.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
Last edited by billyoatmeal on Jul 24, 2015, 4:23:56 AM
yea i did :f well my bad then, good to know i cannot do that, thank you @billyoatmeal
just happened to me in the 1h Inferno :)

Good to know though that the move to the parent league is the important part, maybe that should be put into one of the stickies for beginning racers.
"
DMAbobo wrote:
just happened to me in the 1h Inferno :)

Good to know though that the move to the parent league is the important part, maybe that should be put into one of the stickies for beginning racers.

It sure should be. I missed out on points for all three of the 12m bursts today because I deleted the character after a couple minutes to make a new character for the next race. I had no idea that it required first being demoted to standard and there was at least a couple of minutes between the end of each race and my deleting the character. This is really shoddy programming on the developers' part and makes absolutely no sense.
Last edited by BenHurt on Jul 24, 2015, 5:43:10 PM
i died and didnt get points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info