[2.0] Pillar of the caged god, stupid helicopter BM build

My Pillar Tree mana based more Points spent.

Warlords Mark, Mana Leech on Gloves (master craft) and Revelry is enough to sustain your Mana Costs.

Skills:

Leap Slam - End Charge on Stun - Fortify - Faster Attacks

Sweep - Melee Phys Damage - Faster Attacks - Multistrike - add Fire

I used a CwDt Setup with a lvl 10 Blood Rage and Warlords Mark for life and Mana leech. Also Immortal Call on CwDt with increased Duration.

Hatred and Herald of Ash (linked with increased burning dmg) are my Auras.

Jump on a Pack, helicopter everything to death, jump to the next pack. Sounds boring but is fun as hell.

tree:

Using your current gear how are you capped for resists? I don't understand, you have like 60% all res and some cold res from your gear and thats it. Please, explain.
"
KaySchus wrote:
Using your current gear how are you capped for resists? I don't understand, you have like 60% all res and some cold res from your gear and thats it. Please, explain.

He's not. I see 71 resists all from gear, 39 or so from tree, 18 to cold, 8 to fire... so unless I missed a node somewhere, he's sitting on 50-60 resists in merciless -- which is not horrible, but certainly nothing to write home about.

It's a SC build, so I guess he doesn't mind dying. Which probably happens a lot, given that he also takes 50% additional physical from Ezomyte without any reasonable mitigation solution.
A Belligerent Expert System
Last edited by Rogomatic on Oct 27, 2015, 6:29:18 PM
I am sorry I have not been replying I totally forgot I made this build.
"
snakesolidx wrote:
Ring with +Phys are far better than heup of all shit ring !

That is true, I used the heup rings for leveling and never replaced them.
"
Rogomatic wrote:
"
KaySchus wrote:

He's not. I see 71 resists all from gear, 39 or so from tree, 18 to cold, 8 to fire... so unless I missed a node somewhere, he's sitting on 50-60 resists in merciless -- which is not horrible, but certainly nothing to write home about.

It's a SC build, so I guess he doesn't mind dying. Which probably happens a lot, given that he also takes 50% additional physical from Ezomyte without any reasonable mitigation solution.

For resists I use enduring cry for charges, at full charges I have capped resists. As for the phys mitigation, I have none. I just have a ton of life leech to not die. Of course I still die sometimes but only in rare cases and not often enough it hinders my leveling speed.

NOT HC VIABLE
"
KuroiShiffer wrote:
What your Pdps ?

It was around 28k...I think, sorry for no image I trashed the character and forgot about this build
Last edited by KTMetis on Nov 6, 2015, 4:10:13 PM
I've wanted to do a pillar build for so long and I finally go around to putting my 6s5L PoTCG to use. I have every single unique you have listed for this build and at level 60 with sweep in a 5L you have roughly 13-14k dps and 20k~ and up with dual strike depending on your number of links for your chest piece(this is at level 60! yes 60!!). Ive used all the gear you have listed and i works well, but i would recommend changing some things. First, use Alberon's Warpath boots instead, much more strength from these late game. Also if you have the money, Astramentis onyx Amulet is better in my opinion because of the raw damage and no loss to HP. Also i would recommend different rings for late game, if you have one or 2 of the le heup rings they are excellent for leveling and cheap.... but not very good late game, i recommend high resist rings, with +strength/all stats, and HP, but even with only tri resists.... they will keep you alive longer with only a minimal dps drop. Also i made some minor changes to the tree, i really liked most of your pathing, but I found it very helpful to get resolute technique early on, and keep it throughout the entire game. Also i picked up Iron Reflexes for late game to counteract some of the damage you will be taking from Abyssius. Ive included two links to trees for both late game (mid 70s) and end game(mid to upper 80s). I have the character get most of the endurance charges and fortify nodes and gem sockets at the end, You can of course pick up easily attained sockets on the way as useful gems become available to you. I recommend using Efficient Training Crimson Jewel (linked below) in the jewel socket towards toe start next to the attack speed cluster near he scion Health wheel, turning the singular dex node into strength giving yet another 16% physical damage, not including the strength roll included on the gem itself. As mentioned in the comment the belly of the beast is not necessary, as by level 60 you will have about 3k hp, only to be increased by 7 more hp nodes.... so a nice high Armour chest piece with at least 2 resists on it would be ideal. I hope this is helpful to anybody else wishing to do this build and to the original owner of the guide page

PS to the owner of this guide, thank you for the amazing idea, but above all else mentioned above.... this build guide has some serious resist issues for an all unique build even with all perfect resist rolls on the uniques.... just a heads up to all who are going to attempt this build

Spoiler
36 points left(late game)
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAdwDlgUtDjwRGhQgFHElvDGeMgk1kjkOOlI7KEMxR35KyE3jUEdTu1W1V1RfP2BDYSFhUmSjZU1sRm49bpduqm87cmxza3Ttdqx343gNeWh7w3zZggeC5IMJhNmE74VShmCHaoqvkBGTqJ7NplepbqmUrY218r02voC-p768v9XAGsEExFjPftIh2L3ZYdl82sHbT9-_4MPkUeoY6wnvDvJB8pz2SPcy97746_6P

14 points unused (end game)
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAdwDlgUtBTwOPBEaEuEUIBRxGFYYkSFgJbwppS5TMZ4yCTWSOQ46UjsoQzFEnkd-SHhKyE3jUEdTu1W1V1RfP2BDYSFhUmSjZU1oZWxGbj1ul26qbztybHNrdO108Xasd-N4DXloe8N82YIHguSDCYTZhO-FUoZgh2qKr5ARkc6TqJSgns2i6qZXqW6plK2NtfK77byfvTa-gL6nvry_1cAawQTEWMVTz37SIdNv2E3Yvdlh2XzaYtrB20_cMt-_4MPkUeoY6wnvDvJB8pzz3fZI9zL3vvjr_o8=

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Efficient_Training
Nice build man!
Last edited by Pendulu on Jan 16, 2016, 8:43:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info