[2.0] Pillar of the caged god, stupid helicopter BM build

Hi, This build is basically a Blood magic sweep build that uses Pillar of the Caged god as it's main weapon. I have been able to run up to 77 maps, I haven't gotten the chance to test above that yet however.

Build overview
Spoiler
-uses 6 brawn jewels
-around 1k STR, 300-400 DEX, and 30-50 INT
-No need for mana just use blood magic
-Can't run auras so slight dps/defense loss from that
-Large Life Pool
-For defense utilizes Life leech and Vaal Grace

Necessary uniques
Spoiler

Abyssus and Meginord's girdle are nessecary because it gives you the base physical damage that the Pillar lacks

Skill Tree

Current Gear
Spoiler

Gem Links
Spoiler
Sweep-Faster attacks-Melee Physical damage-Multistrike-Added Fire damage
Increased duration-Vaal grace-Vaal Haste-Bloodrage
Leap slam-Endurance charge on melee stun-Fortify- Faster Attacks

Bandits
Spoiler
Normal:Life
Cruel:attack speed
Merc:Endurance Charge
Last edited by KTMetis on Nov 6, 2015, 4:09:16 PM
do u have a leveling guide i would like to make this but im not really sure what i should rush do i go to marauder or duelist tree first when should i grab blood magic?
Ring with +Phys are far better than heup of all shit ring !
hi ,what is your bandit choice?
What your Pdps ?
I tried this build and i changed the belly of the beast for a nice rare chest with 1700 Armor and it's better !!
I'm following this build mostly. I love the idea of using Brawn but I don't like the idea of using blood magic over having herald of ash, hatred, and arctic armour. Therefore I changed the skill build around.

I dropped blood magic, the leech and fortify nodes under duelist, went towards templar to grab another jewel slot, some life regen, and increased area for sweep. I also grabbed some more attack speed from next to scion and I went for 4% attack speed 12% physical damage instead of 20str while dropping down from duelist into more duelist.

I also specced out of the like most of the 9 health nodes next to scion as I would save those for when the rest of the build is done.

This build should acheieve higher dps however it won't have as much life or leech. Hopefully the hp regen makes up for the loss of leech.

I've also opted to go for good res/life/phys damage rings and a nice life/res 5L chest over belly of the beast.
IGN:LordyGreatBigBallsoFire
Last edited by Manebear on Sep 4, 2015, 10:58:30 AM
Hello, have you considered Alberon's Warpath boots for this build? They might work as 3x brawn if i understand that correctly. Peace
Last edited by elm4gor on Sep 17, 2015, 6:25:40 AM
100% unique items! I like!
what do you think about andvarius?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info