Cheap build-enabling uniques?

Hi there, I'm out of touch with PoE, could you please link some cheap build-enabling uniques and suggest prices? I would be very grateful!
IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen
Deadpeng, one of oldest budget player here. Dont mind helping you.

Enables max block, 1 ex

Enables max block, 15 chaos

Enables max block, 1 chaos

Enables max block, 20 chaos

Enables tornado shot, 1 chaos

Enables tornado shot, 25 chaos

Enables any build, 30 chaos

Enables max block, 10 chaos

Enables cyclone, 20 chaos

Enables infinite mana pool dual wield builds, 4 ex
Thanks, that's very kind. I wouldn't call exalted orbs very affordable, but hey, if those are considered budget then maybe the game is just not for me.
That's a weird way to get your bearings, you don't really need any build enablers to play the game, go for simple builds and play something better when you can afford it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

All of the above are good starter uniques (I typically play casters so the list may be skewed towards those types, but I did include some good attack-based items). They can all be had for a chaos or less as well for the most part.
To all the girls in the red high-heeled shoes,
they took all our money and stole all our boos.
They ain't got their cherries, but that's no sin,
they still got the box the cherry came in!
"
raics wrote:
That's a weird way to get your bearings, you don't really need any build enablers to play the game, go for simple builds and play something better when you can afford it.

I'm bored of the path of life nodes. Would like to try something new and exciting - i.e. not a simple build. That's what I did previously with my characters, would like to try something new.

"
Tobias1501 wrote:
All of the above are good starter uniques (I typically play casters so the list may be skewed towards those types, but I did include some good attack-based items). They can all be had for a chaos or less as well for the most part.

Thanks Tobias, but I meant build-enabling, not starter uniques. I'm referring to something which skews the game mechanics a bit to make for an interesting gameplay that you can do end-game content with.
one very important note

most if not ALL of the uniques mentioned above are VERY rare in new leagues (and probably also in standard). and i mean VERY rare - Rathpith Globe shield is in the 'rarest' tier of rarity

so take the prices listed above with a BIG grain of salt

from new uniques, that are also dropping like candy id suggest these:

first one is for casters AND wanders. second offers a very rare and powerful 'increased area' mod that can help scale things like fire trap, ice/shock nova etc AOE spells. because you know, there is nothing forcing a caster from wielding a hammer

"
piotras wrote:
Thanks, that's very kind. I wouldn't call exalted orbs very affordable, but hey, if those are considered budget then maybe the game is just not for me.

Yes. These are considered budget. Non-budget decent builds normally cost around 50 exalts, even the cheap tornado shot costs around 25 exalts at least.

By the way, I am not here to sell anything just in case you are mistaken.

Enables a very powerful, yet defensive end game build that can use both dual wield and two handed nodes.

2 Chaos.

[My char with this item cleared Merciless Malachai without too much trouble at level 73].

People have seriously undervalued this item since block was nerfed, even though it's still very very very good.

So yeah, there's my free advice. :)
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
Deadpeng wrote:
By the way, I am not here to sell anything just in case you are mistaken.

No worries, it didn't cross my mind, thanks for very informative posts (unfortunately prices in game that people want appear to be much higher).

The prices just seem silly, I can either stop going to work and play 24/7 or use RMT. 50 exalt for a build? In all my time in PoE I had 1 exalt and maybe 30-40 chaos drop, if I liquidate all my stuff I might get another exalt.

Great game but the drops are absolutely pathetic and I'm not buying this whole crap from GGG anymore that build-enabling uniques are easily available.
Last edited by piotras on Jul 24, 2015, 3:51:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info