Petition to un-nerf revenants

A thread about reverting a nerf? Yeah good luck with that.
All of the builds I used to play are dead, and I'm quite sure the incinerate totem build I'm using right now is not gonna last long either.
Because after all, if you have a build that doesn't require you to have gear worth 150 exalted orbs your build is OP and it should be nerfed asap.
"
DarkKaine wrote:
A thread about reverting a nerf? Yeah good luck with that.
All of the builds I used to play are dead, and I'm quite sure the incinerate totem build I'm using right now is not gonna last long either.
Because after all, if you have a build that doesn't require you to have gear worth 150 exalted orbs your build is OP and it should be nerfed asap.

GGG has an elitist mindset, they balance the game towards the elite clear speeds, than nerf anything that can come close to it, they make it so the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, who knows, maybe they have a hand in those farmers for cash on here.
I for one welcome this nerf.

Getting hit for 3k or so dmg from a single blue revenant in a 68 map wasn't fun.
As a main summoner i kind of expected this nerf so much that i didnt even changed from my older setup to the revenant one. Anything that a summoner uses if it gets even slightly OP gets nerfed. Lets face it even during the beta they already nerfed all minions hp...
I dont think the issue with spectres are with the mobs but with the gem itself. Isnt it sad that we dont even have to quality it because the bonus is irrelevant to most builds? Also why the minion lv doesnt scale with the gem lv like pretty much every other minion gem ingame? It would make balancing the damage alot easier and much more fair tho players that cant easily acess maps just to get a higher lv spectre.
The gem should only be used to "register" a certain minion on the gem and thats it. All the rest should be set by the gem lv like everything we already summon.
Last edited by leopower on Jul 25, 2015, 1:44:07 PM
Revenants nerfed? Okay...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc_pqL9iOYQ

Than again, getting 2 hit by a revenant is not fun at all.
"
"
Zero_Blade wrote:

That is because they nerfed Revenants basically only for summoners, their oneshot potential is still there in maps due to how their attack works. If you get something like Multiple Projectiles you are out of luck.

"
Zero_Blade wrote:

Dude, look how slow hes clearing maps.. He is even using alternative dps like firestorm and hes still clearly slowly.
The firestorm isn't for "alternative dps", it's to proc Elemental Equilibrium and Curse on Hit...
"
Rambopvp wrote:
The firestorm isn't for "alternative dps", it's to proc Elemental Equilibrium and Curse on Hit...
Firstorm has dps, even if its used to proc, even with it, the clear speed is slow.
Firestorm confirmed OP, clearing content faster at lvl 1 then revenants.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info