Petition to un-nerf revenants

Thx for your video but:

"
or using more than 3 spectres.

Give me a Vis Mortis and a Midnight Bargain and maybe i will share your opinion.
Like i said, with 3 Spectres you are fufu.
You play with a 6L and 5 Spectres, i can see why the nerf isnt that much of a problem for you than for me.

thx anyways...

Last edited by Kim_Kardashian on Jul 24, 2015, 3:12:33 PM
Queens Decree + Bones = 4 Spectres and he just used a 4l (two slots were empty).

However what his vid showed is how incredible weak zombies are against some of those heavy AoE-attacks^^.

"
You shouldn't have to fucking use pol or a lighting flask to mitigate the spell damage that while\blue and under most circumstances even rares can do. Most builds cannot afford to run 1 of each elemental flask at all times. Saying that people should do this just PROVES how overtunned they really were.

Revenants had one big issue, they were able to hit the same target with all 5 projectiles, because they work like barrage. I often got hit by just one projectile due to being far away, which was not very dangerous (actually when I entered the Belly for the first time I had -4% Lightning Resist so it was dangerous, but thats expected). I felt all the enemies in A4 were laughable besides... well the bosses.

The only real danger was this blood storm call, but in most situations you could just walk away.

The simple solution to fixing revenants would have been actually increasing the damage of a single projectile and not allowing them to hit a target with all projectiles. If I remember this issue was the reason they removed shotgunning in the first place, just to introduce a mechanic that isn't technically shotgunning, but has exactly the same issues.

And to be fair if you encounter them with additional projectiles in a map a character close to them might take 5 or 6 times the damage of a character further away. So the issue for players still remains the same, however as spectres they dropped down below a lot of other spectres.

"
Thx for your video but:

"
or using more than 3 spectres.

Give me a Vis Mortis and a Midnight Bargain and maybe i will share your opinion.
Like i said, with 3 Spectres you are fufu.
You play with a 6L and 5 Spectres, i can see why the nerf isnt that much of a problem for you than for me.

thx anyways...

What is wrong with you I DID A 4L go look THERE'S NO 6L in that video other then that chest I put FOUR gems on it, do I need to take MY mainhand off too What do I need to do to you people to convince you Rev's are fine / summoners are fine?

Do I need to like PLAY NAKED? What more do you want from me? Huh? This is ridiculous I've done my best to show there's nothing wrong with us yet I still can't convince you so fucking frustrating.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 24, 2015, 5:23:10 PM
"

Do I need to like PLAY NAKED?

+1, would follow twitch.

Rawr

Let these guys circle jerk about summoners not being viable, it ain't worth the effort nor the time to be honest. There not in the slightest interested in the truth, all they want is OP spectre's that clear the screen with one single assault.

Preferably without links and investment.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
=/ It's like I wasted my time recording all of this AND IT DID NOTHING.

hmm...

HOW DO I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH THESE KIIIIIIIIIIIDZ

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 24, 2015, 5:31:07 PM
"
Boem wrote:
"

Do I need to like PLAY NAKED?

+1, would follow twitch.

Rawr

Let these guys circle jerk about summoners not being viable, it ain't worth the effort nor the time to be honest. There not in the slightest interested in the truth, all they want is OP spectre's that clear the screen with one single assault.

Preferably without links and investment.

Peace,

-Boem-

Fun thing though :P I had the luck to get 74 Knitted Horrors... they actually do clear the whole screen with one assault... well sometimes the bleeding needs to do its work, they are awful single target though (still nice due to adding Bloodlust to zombies).
Does ppl still complain about the nerf lol, Summoners were never this strong since The Awakening even after that nerf, a well placed and deserved nerf theses monsters were way too strong.
alright I RECORDED ME GOING WITHOUT MY VIS MORTIS AND MY FUCKING MIDNIGHT BARGAIN, Like fuck I dunno what else to DO if this CAN'T convince you.

Sigh * AS SOON AS IT UPLOADS anyway.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 24, 2015, 5:51:13 PM
"
alright I RECORDED ME GOING WITHOUT MY VIS MORTIS AND MY FUCKING MIDNIGHT BARGAIN, Like fuck I dunno what else to DO if this CAN'T convince you.

Like I've said yesterday, I've tried the stygian after the nerf to see if they were still good. I have a pretty average gear with 4 links. They are no longer the face rolling op spectres they were, but they are still really good with a strong clear speed, probably in the top 2-3 spectres you can use atm.

I also really enjoy the fact that they do not outpower the others good spectres by a lot so it leave you with choices that can be as good, instead of having just one really op spectre you have a decent list of variances that you can use to fit your build. And I love having "choices" and trying different spectres once in a while.

Right now my favourite are the evangelist, the lanternbearer and the stygian. And having to choose beetwen theses 3 make the gameplay more interesting as a summoner. I like that there is no "perfect op spectres" now, you have a good platera to choose on. :)
"
diablofdb wrote:
"

Like I've said yesterday, I've tried the stygian after the nerf to see if they were still good. I have a pretty average gear with 4 links. They are no longer the face rolling op spectres they were, but they are still really good with a strong clear speed, probably in the top 2-3 spectres you can use atm.

I also really enjoy the fact that they do not outpower the others good spectres by a lot so it leave you with choices that can be as good, instead of having just one really op spectre you have a decent list of variances that you can use to fit your build. And I love having "choices" and trying different spectres once in a while.

Right now my favourite are the evangelist, the lanternbearer and the stygian. And having to choose beetwen theses 3 make the gameplay more interesting as a summoner. I like that there is no "perfect op spectres" now, you have a good platera to choose on. :)

You see my other video's? Like I've been doing my best to convince our breathen WE AREN'T DEAD =/

"
Here I recorded a small segment of my ''fire setup'' vs torture boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIMDo3TO7ss

Recorded a Orchad run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2hjM8sE98c

I'll record a 77+ once I get it again.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info