The 2.0.0g Update Has Been Deployed!

Lol @ people crying over maps. So so glad I hit 99 a few days before 2.0. Basically get fucked to everybody else that wants a high level and doesn't have either a steady group to do high level maps with or a shitload of currency to burn. I don't think some people realized just how much currency was needed to level past 95 solo pre 2.0. Now with 2.0 being live just lol. Apparently even reaching 90 is now a ''struggle'?

hardcore game for hardcore gamers 420 blaze it
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
Last edited by GreatWhite47 on Jul 23, 2015, 12:43:05 PM
"
GreatWhite47 wrote:
Lol @ people crying over maps. So so glad I hit 99 a few days before 2.0. Basically get fucked to everybody else that wants a high level and doesn't have either a steady group to do high level maps with or a shitload of currency to burn. I don't think some people realized just how much currency was needed to level past 95 solo pre 2.0. Now with 2.0 being live just lol. Apparently even reaching 90 is now a ''struggle'?

Says he's 99 with private profile seems legit
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!
Please add a divine Fireball MTX as well! Something to make it llok similar to the Lanternbearers attack :)
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
Last edited by vargorn on Jul 23, 2015, 1:01:09 PM
"
GreatWhite47 wrote:

What is wrong with you?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
right after patch game became unplayable.... ping jumps from 85 to 500
was 30-40ms constant before.....
Any chance we can get a buff to map drops when running single player? I have enough currency to buy around 5 lvl79 maps but cannot justify the cost when it includes rolling with chaos and chiselling.

For example I ran my final lvl78 map last night with 120% quantity rolled + 20% quality from chisels + 175-200 rarity from gear + 60ish quality from gear.

I received 1 lvl 68 tropical island map. I didn't even get any XP because I was running MF to try get some map return and I was popped a couple of times by the eye-spawning ground tile exploding mobs (yeah Im lame I know but I had timed the popping and one or two popped at a different timing. Once I decided not to time it anymore and simply moved immediately I didn't get killed.... until the boss).

I mean I appreciate you want to make it hard to get to 100 but you haven't. You have gated the lvl90-100 path behind currency which means solo players with unlucky history of drops and low currency cannot get the same chance to level up as the people who RMT or trade loath banes (slight exaggeration but it's close).

Just up that solo bonus for a map drop from boss thanks.
I didn't play beta, mainly because I wanted to play the final version of Awakening without extensive changes. Without watching any spoilers I reached Belly of the Beast Merciless and was confronted by a Revenant. Awesome! Best fight I've had in ages. AND finally my Summoner had a new Spectre option. I used to run with 3 different Spectres - before the snap shot change (understandable to be sure), because I liked the variation, and because it was fun. Without snap shot it is practically impossible. OK I moved on, so it goes. But now you are telling me that in the WHOLE Awakening expansion you only included one viable new Spectre and then you nerf it to the ground? Not a nerf to Spectres? Seems like all Summoners got a smack in the face with your mighty nerf bat to me.
So, what is your end game here? No I am asking. Burning Miscreations - nerfed. Revenants - nerfed. So that leaves Undying Evangelists, Flame Sentinels or Tentacle Miscreations (the last two being way too squishy for anything serious)? So screw you Summoners, we at GGG are taking potentially one of the most interesting and fun gems in the game and making it boring again. Seems like your plan doesn't it? Oops sorry about the Revenant carrot we dangled in your collective faces.
Create or un-nerf some enemies, buff the Spectre gem so more enemies are viable Spectres, allow gem snap shotting (gem not gear) on the Spectre gem (so we can play more than one Spectre type at a time), just do something other than telling us you are not nerfing us and then nerfing the hell out of us.
GGG it's your game, do what you want. Just please do this better.
God I love reading QQ after patches. Makes my day.
"
GrildCheesus wrote:
God I love reading QQ after patches. Makes my day.

I know, right?

"
Chris wrote:
Increased the experience gained and the amount of items dropped by Warbands Grunts by 60% and Warbands Elites by 50%.

YAY!

"
Chris wrote:
The Gladiator Trio in the Grand Arena have had their drops and experience reduced to be more in-line with other bosses.

BOO!

;-)
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
TwelveYears wrote:
I never have a problem sustaining maps although i use alot of rarity. Try a bit of rarity it may help, otherewise i think you need atleast 60 quantity on the map so just reroll with a chaos if its lower then 50 or throw some chisels at it.
Also im talking about 77 map pool i havent tried to do tons of 77 maps to pool 78 ( im sure thats very hard) but doing 76 maps i got my 77 pool up pretty easy with rarity.

Its been said that Quantity affects map drops, not rarity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info