The 2.0.0g Update Has Been Deployed!

"
Chron0 wrote:
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
So we are still relegated to a sub 75 map pool right?

THAT'S THE REAL PROBLEM

Indeed! is freakin impossible to sutain 75+ maps! This needs a fix....
Only like 5% of the players are being able to run 78+ maps... its freakin anoying!
i'm still being disconnect whenever i join a party. Since the awakeking, i can barely play with other players.

This is really big problem...
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊(◕‿◕)▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
I never have a problem sustaining maps although i use alot of rarity. Try a bit of rarity it may help, otherewise i think you need atleast 60 quantity on the map so just reroll with a chaos if its lower then 50 or throw some chisels at it.
Also im talking about 77 map pool i havent tried to do tons of 77 maps to pool 78 ( im sure thats very hard) but doing 76 maps i got my 77 pool up pretty easy with rarity.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
"
Tryambaka_PT wrote:
"
Chron0 wrote:
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
So we are still relegated to a sub 75 map pool right?

THAT'S THE REAL PROBLEM

Only like 5% of the players are being able to run 78+ maps... its freakin anoying!

You aren't allowed to have fun. Especially as a solo player.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
About microtransactions : I hope you'll add more armors without horns on the helmet (like arcane armor). Horns everywhere :(.

Thanks for the update btw as usual o/.
Last edited by Harest on Jul 23, 2015, 9:11:23 AM
I'm so tired of GGG keeps trying to fix something is isn't broken, especially the map issue.

So basically we're not allowed to hit high level because this game is suppose to be difficult. I think you guys invented a different meaning for difficult for yourself because heavily gating people of high-level content is NOT how you make the game more difficult. This game is already piss easy if you know what you're doing we don't need your bullshit excuses of babysitting us so that we will "not play contents that is not suitable for our level".

And now this Revenent nerf. Just because it gained some noise (literally and not literally) in a few days it got reacted to it in a timely fashion. They are not even anywhere close to OP, it is probably the player's negative lightning resistance that are OP. It seriously makes me doubt what is their development team's way of thought. Everything should be viable at the end but now it seems more like whenever something is viable it quickly got shut down. Will there be a point where basic attack becomes too OP that it will get nerefed?

This is why this game isn't as enjoyable as it used to be, and people want it to be game of the year? Please give me a break.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Last edited by nononononono on Jul 23, 2015, 10:31:25 AM
"
"
Tryambaka_PT wrote:

You aren't allowed to have fun. Especially as a solo player.

I mean, I do play in a group (have since the beginning of Warbands) but that still only goes so far. The disappointment in Chisel/Alch/running a rip map hoping for a 20% to get a +2 is just not a fun way to progress with maps. I get it, they don't want us to shoot through the progression too quickly and I can understand a slight nerf. But when there's groups of 5x 85+ Characters just one-shotting mobs in a 71 hoping for a 73 drop, it gets boring pretty quickly.

This is the first time since I started playing where I haven't bothered to even log in for Masters on some nights. And that's saying a lot.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 23, 2015, 11:28:47 AM
Agree whit nonononono, this patch removes a viable build, thats not close to op, the only strong part about it, is thats it easy to get up and running. And god forbid new players, and players that dont have thons of ex being able to run some maps efficiently.

2nd they dont fix the real issues, like map drops of higher maps, and yea i chissel, alc chaos etc..

Realy dissapointed whit this patch...
A lot of negativity in this thread so I'm not going to join that, thanks for the hard work guys. I love everything you guys do!
There can only be one Oatmeal.
"
billyoatmeal wrote:
A lot of negativity in this thread so I'm not going to join that, thanks for the hard work guys. I love everything you guys do!

Me too. Fast responses to problems that generally needed addressing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info