The 2.0.0g Update Has Been Deployed!

After installing the patch, the game client couldn't be started. How to fix this issue
Great, just fucking ripped by that stupid one-shot from Malachai second form, killed one his organ, than was beating him (i was near, becouse im marauder) and than just YOU ARE DEAD.... WTF is that? What kind of stupidity? Mayby nice for standard, make it hard, OK, but not for hardcore mode of game...
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

im not the one who usually defends GGG lately but if u are doing Malachai with eyes cloesed dont blame them.. Malachais oneshot is delayed even as a Melee u got time to move out especially when u play with leap slam or some kind of movement skill

So we are still relegated to a sub 75 map pool right?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
As always... 95% good news and a huge middle finger by GGG in our faces :D
I am so happy that I did NOT try the new spectres, the nerf was expected... that's what always happens ^^

But I do <3 the act4 balance changes and "Piety's beam attack and Malachai's teleport slam are no longer invisible if you return to the area while they're in progress." < this is awesome!!
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
the main problems are

1. life leech
2. map drop
3. mana reserved

with good mechanics, players won't care about those minor mistakes. don't pretended to be a listener. do what u must do. fix what u must fix.
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
im not the one who usually defends GGG lately but if u are doing Malachai with eyes cloesed dont blame them..

Dude, have you even read the patch notes? One of the bugs that was fixed is about INVISIBLE Malachai attacks. So you just die without any notification or warning, one moment you alive, and away from the boss, and the next moment you are dead (due to invisible attacks).
"
reboticon wrote:
Changes to revenants are a joke, I'm sorry. One part of the patch says 'We want to leave Merc real hard because it is optional, another part says 'This is not a nerf to spectres,' and yet, that is exactly what it is. Why not leave them the same in merc? The ones people are grabbing for spectres are part of that ultra hard optional content you mentioned a few lines up. It's frustrating as hell to invest a couple of weeks into something only to have it broken, you should have done a better job balancing in beta, rather than waiting until after many people had invested a significant amount of time.

It is your game, and if you think it is what is best for it, so be it. That said, since it is literally the only thing you changed in Merciless difficulty, I don't think it is asking too much for you to be honest about the intention.

It'd also make Merciless outright more interesting if enemies actually changed their behavior and skills rather than just hitting harder. This is a good example of that, no reason it had to be changed in Merciless.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"

It'd also make Merciless outright more interesting if enemies actually changed their behavior and skills rather than just hitting harder. This is a good example of that, no reason it had to be changed in Merciless.

This, most monsters are so stupid in this game and that s why ranged so better than melee.

If they took few meetings with balance team thinking about monsters and how they could use cleaver skills and all but nope, better just create dildo looking things one shoting 8k life melee users in 70+ maps instead.

Forum pvp
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
So we are still relegated to a sub 75 map pool right?

THAT'S THE REAL PROBLEM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info