The 2.0.0g Update Has Been Deployed!

"
reboticon wrote:
Changes to revenants are a joke, I'm sorry. One part of the patch says 'We want to leave Merc real hard because it is optional, another part says 'This is not a nerf to spectres,' and yet, that is exactly what it is. Why not leave them the same in merc? The ones people are grabbing for spectres are part of that ultra hard optional content you mentioned a few lines up. It's frustrating as hell to invest a couple of weeks into something only to have it broken, you should have done a better job balancing in beta, rather than waiting until after many people had invested a significant amount of time.

It is your game, and if you think it is what is best for it, so be it. That said, since it is literally the only thing you changed in Merciless difficulty, I don't think it is asking too much for you to be honest about the intention.

They don't only appear in merciless, but also in maps.
The revenants were too strong in maps to be honest
Last edited by Fiskarens_Fiende on Jul 23, 2015, 2:08:02 AM
RF instant buy!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
We need more caster based armour sets like Arcane Armour.
wtb soj
"

The revenants were too strong in maps to be honest

Strong enough to cut spectre damage output down by 60%? Their lightning bolts were easily avoidable; haven't died to one even as melee.

Could have lowered projectile damage by 20% and left it at that, that would have been reasonable.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Hi, bug report, I went to buy George but it's called a peacock for some reason??
IRON MAN
Back to undying evangelist lol
You guys lied fuck even I lied; Revs are not viable anymore anyone who watched my stream can test to that.

Like their so fucking bad now for spectre's

Unbeliable and I'm in full BiS core spectre gear too mind you pure investment of all to make my minions god like.

You're better not even using them basically.

Don't get me wrong I fought them in high tier maps they hurt a lot and It's understandable for their nerfs but you literally just fucked there spectre form which I guess is healthy to everyone else.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 23, 2015, 2:36:45 AM
"
...to make my minions god like.

Shows exactly why they needed a nerf, doesn't it?
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
...to make my minions god like.

Shows exactly why they needed a nerf, doesn't it?

Well yeah but there literally worthless now like they DON'T DO anything lol

Like you know how much I invested in these things? alright look first well go here

a 6 Minion jewels 15% minion damage sure
All minion damage nodes 15% sure
All minion damage + uniques be it the god tier ones
Combined with a 6L vis mortis sure

Pure investment right now

Combined with 20 wrath + Genosity giving it super wrath

Even with that amount of investment a lantern bro or the old spectre's outdamages them by far. In short it crippled them to the point where nobody would really use them. Anyone who watched me stream can test to that.

They were brutal in maps I can agree to that so whatever you destroyed the spectre in return to well make the game healthy I just don't like how you guys just made it worthless and you guys aren't going compensate for it obviously other then well adapt and move on of course because that's how summoners are.

Now what did the revs lose alright here check this

30% BASE raw damage
2 projectiles loss = even more damage loss

Those two basically just crippled them hell I don't even think they do damage anymore in maps which is well the intention right? Sure why not. but you get the point it's a worthless spectre that's outclassed by the other mobs such as Alchemist? Lanterns? Knitted horrors? Even my amount of my gear revs couldn't DPS well in a 77 map I tested it mind you; Couldn't even kill an elreon relic for god sakes.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 23, 2015, 2:53:37 AM
I am not anti nerf and have even defended nerfs in the past that hit chars that I just invested heavily into but this revenat one is a fucking cock slap to the face for several reasons already mentioned in this thread.

I will just add if it was just about making them kill less players the 30% dmg hit would have been enough. The 40% proj reduction does fuck all for players aside from maybe reducing the chance to be hit in parties.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info