The 2.0.0g Update Has Been Deployed!

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 23, 2015, 1:49:47 AM
Do u realize how bad current low level flaks system is for racing?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Sounds good.
zomg first page! and booo for nerfs. big big boooo! kids and their tears these days...
"
Chris wrote:
We have also added some new microtransactions: Necrotic Armour Pack

finally, after almost a year of waiting, RIP my points :D
Last edited by nyash on Jul 23, 2015, 1:56:37 AM
Good work, thanks!
:P
- Season 6 Rank: 666th
Oh damn! ._.
Nice. New mtx!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Changes to revenants are a joke, I'm sorry. One part of the patch says 'We want to leave Merc real hard because it is optional, another part says 'This is not a nerf to spectres,' and yet, that is exactly what it is. Why not leave them the same in merc? The ones people are grabbing for spectres are part of that ultra hard optional content you mentioned a few lines up. It's frustrating as hell to invest a couple of weeks into something only to have it broken, you should have done a better job balancing in beta, rather than waiting until after many people had invested a significant amount of time.

It is your game, and if you think it is what is best for it, so be it. That said, since it is literally the only thing you changed in Merciless difficulty, I don't think it is asking too much for you to be honest about the intention.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
my question is how is the witch in the divine righteous fire preview naked and sustaining the degen????? gg
since 2013'
"
reboticon wrote:
Changes to revenants are a joke, I'm sorry. One part of the patch says 'We want to leave Merc real hard because it is optional, another part says 'This is not a nerf to spectres,' and yet, that is exactly what it is. Why not leave them the same in merc? The ones people are grabbing for spectres are part of that ultra hard optional content you mentioned a few lines up. It's frustrating as hell to invest a couple of weeks into something only to have it broken, you should have done a better job balancing in beta, rather than waiting until after many people had invested a significant amount of time.

It is your game, and if you think it is what is best for it, so be it. That said, since it is literally the only thing you changed in Merciless difficulty, I don't think it is asking too much for you to be honest about the intention.

+99999

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info