2.0.0g Patch Notes

"
whiteblaze420 wrote:
all these cool micro transactions are fun in all.. but i think it would be nice to see armor sets with stats equivalent in game. just my opinion. awesome game just i dont think dumping 60+$ on a game every couple weeks just because they release a new cool looking armor. prices are steep and the economy here in america is not all that great. coming from a family man who plays in his free time.

check out that closed beta supporter title... been playing since day one and have seen the evolution come along. love the path this game has taken!

The idea is the armors would be unique looking, and cool to entice MTX use....would be counter productive if they introduced the same looks to drops in game.
"
VentryDrox wrote:
Act 4 balance on normal was very needed. Bravo GGG.

I built a tanky marauder, 2000hp and 4 endurance charages with fortify. On the organ bosses one hit would take 75% of my hp. How is that fun to build a whole act around getting one shot and in NORMAL!

I only play HC and this act was a chore and not fun. After beating the organ bosses I didnt know how I was going to get through the Mal fight.

Remember I had 4 endurance charges with fortify and they still crush you. The game should not be build around the idea that one hit will kill you. A skill like vaal crush that charges and you have react time makes sense as a one hit kill. But a whole room where everything you touch will one shot you is just dumb.

Also Normal should be that normal, you would expect not to have to use 20 portals on an organ boss. Also for that guy that is going to post he had no issue on that boss. All builds are not the same.. In normal a lot of builds are not far enough along yet to do their full potential.

or your a totally NOOB or you really had bad luck/not played well in that area and their bosses!

i was just doing some tests cause of mostly about the racing season coming before they announced it with melee char/builds in tempest (when 2.0 started), and it was really a joke to kill malachai at 38 level with around 1.3k life no end charges no fortify. just pure molten strike-faster attacks-melee phys and some trash gear.

later i tried again after the nerfs they did and it felt a bit easier cause of mostly the life nerfs they did. Right now i guess would be WAY WAY easier to finish normal.

i don't know what you're talking about having all that TANKY stuff 4charges and fortify? really? learn to play. get better. stop crying or else move on.
Beta Member Since 2010
Did anyone notice that in the Act Four Balance Changes section the words were very carefully selected as to not spoil any of the bosses but then in the Other Fixes section the names of several Act 4 bosses were just thrown out there?

At this point in time I'm sure the majority of people know who these bosses are but I just noticed this and wanted to point it out. :P
On the one hand I am very happy revenants will not be destroying my characters anymore.

On the other I feel bad for summoners. Spectre's need an ilvl overhaul so that they can survive maps.
ok the revenant nerf made it into patch...

but they are still NOISY A.F.

sound off again :/
Dran, drauf, drüber !
LoL...

Everybody's behaving like a summoner is not possible to play anymore only because of nerfing the Relevants, one stupid monster which indeed was a little bit overpowered.

It's like somebody find a way to build a god-like char, everybody is rushing like hell to build the same char in order to not really play a little bit more carefully but just go through maps in 1-2 mins like he would be in The Coast (normal) just for farming and if this char doesn't work with one skill/gem, they have no creativity or idea how to continue with the same char while it still can be powerful. Got a lot of chars and also a summoner and until now I didn't explicitly use relevants and I was still able to easily proceed through the game.

Of course, with Malachai I had some problems with them and some char's were nerfed in the first moment, but after having made some changes to the tree and modifications,most of my chars are now even more powerful then before 2.0.

The only stupid thing was that in some cases the required lev for Gems changed and in case for my cycloner, suddenly I was not able to equip the gem until leveling with other skills or degrading it.

Come on guys, it's one of the greatest games ever with a big player community and there is no way to satisfy all of you in all cases. Got the feeling that some guys behave like it would be their private game. It has to suit for the most of the players, not for 1% of hardcore gamers ;-)

Of course, there are a lot of bugs left, this was known before but it's getting better and better and this is not a reason to blame the whole team and the whole game.

Keep up the good work GGG!

P.S. Actually I think the difficulty level of ACT 4 on normal was quite ok before the newest patch, only Pietys beam was a little bit annoying :-)
"
db183 wrote:
You summoners do realize they nerfed the mob because it was too powerful against players. Not because they wanted to nerf summoners.

A magic revenant was able to one shot me when i first started doing maps at like level 75 for over 3k dmg as an evasion character with max lightning resist. A rare one with faster attacks was a joke of a mob as you cant exactly dodge 5 projectiles spreading across the screen. They were worse for players than even devourers ever were.

Now I'm at level 91 and still revenants are the ONLY mob that actually pose any threat on the maps they allow us to get to now(73-75). Hitting players for 3k+ and rare ones with the ability to crit one shot players with 4k hp on a ele weakness or negative max resist map is just dumb.

So... Sorry summoners this nerf was NOT about you. Go find another unbalanced act 4 mob to exploit.

The only mob that posed any threat to you on maps is nerfed and we are the ones 'exploiting?'
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Revenant projectiles down to 3 is a huge deal.. against decent-large packs your clear-speed goes down abysmally. Guess we're going back to Sentinels, Incinirators.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
"Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres."

I'm sure you couldn't hold your laughter you lying ***********
Have the balls to call the nerf as it is,who the fuck was having problems killing revenants ?
They only appear in a shitty part of the act that players play for 20 mins then they are done with and in 1 in 50 maps.

You sure as hell could "nerf" SRS making them as good as ever, but you can't do the same with revenenants.
As usual you have no fucking clue how to balance the game, god forbid not everyone plays SRS tornado shit and cyclone.

Rebalance spectre gem, makes no sense having to go to act3 foreven lower level mobs, because good luck finding the one you have your build based on in maps, I've had days of mapping for hours when I didn't even found revenants.
Last edited by Shibajusty on Jul 23, 2015, 11:04:39 AM
Hope all these nerfs dont mean we are back to path of borefest. (will have to test ofc)

and please please, make it so transmogrifying tempest doesnt convert jewels, they are rare as it is.
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info