Ash vs Evil Dead

Well I for one, can't wait to give this series a chance, as a huge fan of the Evil Dead movies (besides that awful remake). It looks very promising.

Heres a link to the official trailer if you haven't seen it yet, Bruce Campbell is back, and just as groovy as ever.

People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

btw, the remake was to make it into an actual horror movie(as of the standards of today) and may not have been too great..... EXCEPT in the last 2 seconds after the credits....then it was made to be so spectacular I downloaded in my pants.

Other than those last few seconds... yea the remake wasn't that great, but wasn't too horrible either. I mean, how often outside of anime do you get to watch a chick get raped by a tree?

*edit* Although ever since I heard about the ash vs evil dead series about a year ago along with the Evil Dead 2 AND the Army of Darkness 3(not sure about this happening) going into development I almost had a heart attack, but like Chris Farley in the Chicago Bears clips on SNL, I beat upon my chest until it went away. Why? Because I knew that The Bruce would want me to witness all this upcoming awesomeness.
Path of Exile is STILL one of the most hardcore, time-greedy, soul-crushingly unfair games on the pc today. - CharanJaydemyr
Last edited by merdakai on Jul 24, 2015, 4:10:23 AM
99% of the remakes are trash, but this one at least has Bruce Campbell

https://youtu.be/zgvXtexdgAM?t=45s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info