Evasion mele

So i tried to make evasion mele build with scion but sometimes i just get 1- shooted is there any way to make evasion work?
Fortify, a lot more evasion (your Scion hardly has any, try using Grace for example), Acrobatics with Phase Acrobatics and a nice big life pool with good leech(a bit hard to pull off now though) or fast reflexes on using instant heal potions. :P

Oh, and Endurance Charges help too, maybe Arctic Armor if you can fit it in.

And you should still expect to get oneshot at times, especially if the attack or spell is telegraphed.
I use artic armor and endurance but if i put to many point in defensive i wont have any dps and i heard that life lech was nerfed so i dont know if this really worth
"
gruta1 wrote:
I use artic armor and endurance but if i put to many point in defensive i wont have any dps and i heard that life lech was nerfed so i dont know if this really worth

Acro + Phase Acro and Fortify still do a lot for next to no points. Also, your passive tree has way, way too low life and isn't very efficient (you're stretching way too for way too weak passives like Eagle Eye). If you have passive refund points left and some regret orbs (refund the branch from left), I'd suggest something like this - 69 points, like you have.

Also, look for a sword with %physical roll (along with x-y phys and %critical strike chance since you are specced into crit nodes) on it. Would your boost your damage quite some and killing stuff before they kill you is a way of bolstering defenses as well.
Thanks for advice i took those talents and vall pact.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info