Kingsguard... worth 6-link?

Yesterday a mob drop this chest, mid rolls, nothing fancy, in a quick search on poe.trade and i found only 8 of this 6-link chest (standard) arround 50-60 exalted.
I have the currency to link it, even in the Vorici bench (1500 fusing) but the question is if worth it.
This chest it's useless to my build, so if i link it, it's for sale, even at 40 exa i will have an good profit.
Have many doubts if even offering at 40 someone can buy it.
I was hoarding fusing for one Vaal Regalia, but an 10 exa profit for one or two days will be great.
I'm scared about spend all my heritage in a bad bussines and lose all i have.
I need an advice, what you do in my position? it's someone buying this stuff? is this chest useful to any build? help me please!!!

"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Anyone? i really need some advice here.
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
I need an advice, what you do in my position? it's someone buying this stuff? is this chest useful to any build? help me please!!!

You should be careful with new uniques, novelty factor has a great influence on the price.
The thing about that chest is it isn't a requirement for any build, it's nice enough for some of them but far from irreplaceable.

My best guess is it will settle at around 20-25ex, similar to coil or belly.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Thanks Raics, i was thinking the same, in few days i'm sure the price go down a bit.
my guild has had 10 of those things drop over the course of 3 days , they are so damn common

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info