[2.2 Video Guide] Beginners Bow Build - Crit Split Arrow & Blast Rain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Love it....:)
The build doesn't seem to take into consideration the needed increases in other attributes than dexterity. For example, the Added Fire Damage and the Life Gained On Hit gems both require increases to Strength, if you want to increase their levels, but the build doesn't take any +STR nodes. Are you supposed to gear for +STR? Or should you spend a point on one of the +30 nodes?
"
Shurannei wrote:
The build doesn't seem to take into consideration the needed increases in other attributes than dexterity. For example, the Added Fire Damage and the Life Gained On Hit gems both require increases to Strength, if you want to increase their levels, but the build doesn't take any +STR nodes. Are you supposed to gear for +STR? Or should you spend a point on one of the +30 nodes?

Same with the Curse on Hit, and the Assassin's Mark gems... If I build following the skill tree progression linked in this thread, there's not enough +INT to use those gems. :-/ Time to do some customizing, I guess. :-)
"
Shurannei wrote:
"
Shurannei wrote:

Same with the Curse on Hit, and the Assassin's Mark gems... If I build following the skill tree progression linked in this thread, there's not enough +INT to use those gems. :-/ Time to do some customizing, I guess. :-)

Level 70 thus far and I had to make up the lack of int/str from my gear. This of course then makes things pretty difficult when you are also trying to keep your resists up and push evasion/crit modifiers.

thanx for the guide, good build
=*v*=
I am looking for a safe HC build and this looks like its going to be my next build. I have a quick question. While I am leveling should I be ideally playing with the evasion specific armour or should I look at the evasion/armour or evasion/es gear?
Lot of fun playing the build but dying more than my dual totem setup. Trying to improve my defense but needa find the right gear. I'm 76 and running 73 maps max for the moment (only blue maps, just looking for XP for now).

I tend to avoid indoor maps and specific bosses like ghetto that will rape me after immobilizing me.

What's missing in this guide is the mana management for single target (ie boss). Frenzy uses a lot of mana and no solution is really provided in this guide.
I'll try out puncture once my gems is leveled. Frenzy looks unnecessary since we get charge with assassin's mark.

My tips to improve this build (taken from others guides):
-For Aura all you need is hatred (dps and slow ennemies) and and Herald of Ash (dps and not kill yourself with reflect). The rest is pointless.
-Endurance cry + CWDT setup is bad in this build. I tried it and it's bad. You need to avoid being touch, you would get OS by physical dmg in higher maps since you hv no armor.
-CWDT(5) + blood rage is amazing. This doesn't use a slot to actually cast the skill.
-Replace frenzy for single target dps because it uses too much mana. I want to try puncture, will see how it goes.

edit: oh and get gear with INT/STR, you will need it. Take the 30 stats node too until you get suitable gear.
Last edited by reliq on Sep 21, 2015, 2:49:00 AM
In case you guys are wondering, then yes; this is a suitable and powerful build choice for the 1-month!

Good luck! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
In case you guys are wondering, then yes; this is a suitable and powerful build choice for the 1-month!

Good luck! =)

NerdBro give us some tips @the Jewel Sockets what we want ? Ty xD
In case you guys are wondering, then yes - this build is a very good choice for the 5-week Darkshrine Race.

Best of luck! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info