The Awakening Video-Making Event Highlights!

"
"
HeaT1 wrote:

Bex! Apparently I won one of the daily winners on 7/10, do those points automatically go into our account or? also, do you guys collaborate with mmorpg to choose winners or do they decide? thanks in advance!

As another daily winner I can tell you that you get your code to redeem the points in an email. Also, on the mmorpg page it shows which winnings are random draws (daily, weekly) and which are chosen by GGG (grand, first and second I believe)

Edit: Random draws for: daily, 2 second, and 1 first. Chosen for: weekly, 1 second, 1 first, and grand prize.

I just noticed that I am one of the daily winners on Monday 7/13, but I didn't receive any email or anything (it's not even in spam). What should I do?
The "suspense" one is brilliant. Well done!
"
Moozz2 wrote:
It looks to me like the people who are winning are editing their videos. Makes it hard for those that have no clue on how to do that.

The daily winners are completely random as are 2 of the 2nd prizes and 1 of the first prizes. The weekly winner was selected, but editing doesn't guarantee you'll be a winner. Creativity is definitely appreciated, but we're likely to favor things that showcase cool features of the game, like 2.0 versions of builds, as most people want to see builds in action before they actually commit to making them.
"
ineedcz wrote:
"
"
HeaT1 wrote:

Bex! Apparently I won one of the daily winners on 7/10, do those points automatically go into our account or? also, do you guys collaborate with mmorpg to choose winners or do they decide? thanks in advance!

As another daily winner I can tell you that you get your code to redeem the points in an email. Also, on the mmorpg page it shows which winnings are random draws (daily, weekly) and which are chosen by GGG (grand, first and second I believe)

Edit: Random draws for: daily, 2 second, and 1 first. Chosen for: weekly, 1 second, 1 first, and grand prize.

I just noticed that I am one of the daily winners on Monday 7/13, but I didn't receive any email or anything (it's not even in spam). What should I do?

You were, I just now sent the emails out, and congrats again!
Says 7/24 winners will be posted haven't seen anything updated though :(

Spoiler
its the 25th now
So, why the hell is everyone using Play.tv and not Youtube? I can't watch embedded Play.tv (probably because it's useless in comparison to Youtube) and no, I'm not blocking scripts.

I can watch Play.tv on the actual site, but OH, it drains 12Mb/s the entire time while running. TWELVE MEGABITS OF MY CAPPED DATA PER SECOND!

Moreover the versions in the OP don't have links for me to redirect to the actual Play.tv site, so I can't watch them at all. I can't quote the post either... because well, I guess nobody can.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info