Out of 18x77s i ended up with only one 1x78

"
kuranai777 wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
All in all it's not much harder than before to map.

Oh crap i realize its not that hard too,just use my gigantic map pools and my stockpiles of currency in standart and i can easily sustain high lvl maps easily.

wait the minute, im playing in temporary league now so uhh......

Keep crying mates. You should see how much i've farmed for much much less investment.. [Removed by Support] I earn while farming this way. The only real advantage i have is that i started with a mappool = that protects me from the fluctuations of map advancement. The people getting hit by fluctuations then see their sample size as proving things to be impossible then come to whine.

[Removed by Support] Guess what, if you want to maximise maps then start hosting publics and take fees so you can invest a good 10-20 chaos per map and run it zana onslaught. Then you can chain 77-78 i think, either that or very close.

If you don't want to do that, then keep doing 77,76 and some 75's nonstop for MINIMAL investment and actually earn per map more on average than you spend.

Or just keep crying. I really hope they don't give maps the boost whiners are whining for, because then we WILL see 79+ maps chained back to back. You think the game is only fun when you are constantly in the hardest content, that's your issue. It doesn't matter, if 77's was the highest maps there would be no cries for you even though that would suck more than to have maps all the way to 82. That's why if they just increased drop rates so everyone would run 80-82 all the time but increased xp required to lvl(as some have suggested), it would be the same as if they just removed 78-82 maps.

It's better you aren't doing constantly the same few boring maps.

Just my 2c, [Removed by Support]

Every now and then i just get too tired of listening to cries, enough has to be enough, grow a pair smallsons.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 31, 2015, 11:19:20 AM
@Crackmonster Last time i bother to reply to one of your disrespectful posts, you don't even know what it's to map above 76s and you are speaking like you know more than we know. if you are happy farming 75s over and over good for you, but people here want to see the full content the game has to offer, if they are bothering to level is to get to 100 or to do challenging map boss fights, to feel that they can die on any moment if they look off the screen half a second.

You seem to want to do slow but easy and safe content, good for you! but people don't play poe for that reason, let's see if you ever get above 95 on a character tho, because you will need to do around 600-700 of you crappy 75s to get there alone.

When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
Except the things you spew are false, as with your assumptions about me, but you need to else your little false theories make no sense, so your brain fabricates a way for you to be right.

Too bad that doesn't make it true in reality, huh.

If only..

Sure i will get get above 95 in roughly 4 days. If i wanted to burn my farmed 77's and 78's i could do in one day.

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
text...

Uh oh... we got some tough guy who dont ever bother to try it first in temp league and see what is like without large maps pool in your disposal.

but hey keep playing keyboard warrior though, who know maybe you can win "fanboy of the year award"

ta..ta...
I responded to a particular comment in this thread.

You can't apparently stand me correcting some of the garbage misinformation being spewed, and attempt to claim i was trying to say something else.

You are welcome to go back and read, [Removed by Support]

But hey, have you seen this thread? Bunch of people grouping up in their emotional state telling each other how right they are, but don't do maths, dont do reason, don't do statistics, and don't know how to roll maps.
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 31, 2015, 11:16:21 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
I responded to a particular comment in this thread.

You can't apparently stand me correcting some of the garbage misinformation being spewed, and attempt to claim i was trying to say something else.

You are welcome to go back and read, [Removed by Support]

But hey, have you seen this thread? Bunch of people grouping up in their emotional state telling each other how right they are, but don't do maths, dont do reason, don't do statistics, and don't know how to roll maps.

You seem grumpy. Maybe it's time to take a break from the internet for a while. Maybe go outside. Or take a nap. Naps always help my kids when they're this cranky.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 31, 2015, 11:16:35 AM
so much back and forth bantering doesn't change one fact: people who want to leave will leave. people who are happy will keep playing. hopefully GGG can make the right decision to retain the most amount of players it attracted with the Awakening expansion, but that's up to them. we don't owe them money, and they don't owe us anything but to deliver the best game that they believe they can make. we, as players, can leave feedback, but it's up to them to give or take. it's up to them to stay afloat and stay competitive in this industry.
I am running white maps, so i should expect that I won't even pass 75 maps?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:
I am running white maps, so i should expect that I won't even pass 75 maps?

if you can't alch and go due to gear/build you should at least transmute and then alt/aug until you get extra rare/champion packs or decent quant rolls your build can run, doing white maps is the worst possible scenario and nobody should do it, not even on 68s.
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
Last edited by BKJohnsen on Aug 11, 2020, 9:15:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info