[3.0] BoR WoE block TANK (perfect Lab farmer)

I've tryed Reckeless defense jewel x3 in Perandus, seems not bad, never seen too high spikes of damage income.
Will see when legue rotates.

Has anybody tryed that jewel in any block build?
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Apr 8, 2016, 11:18:16 AM
Hey, good build, i just start to use it.
Have a question - was a bit confused, is Gladiator viable here too? We can rid Lash/Rainbowstride for other items, coz 100% block spells looks pretty + some block chance and charge generation. Well, would be nice to see ur pont here, thx.
About Gladiator: yes it can get rid of rainbowstride and lazhwar and gain some more block chance, but that's about it, no other cool stuff on that ascendency. You can get more life in boots and amulet, that's right but if you switch added fire for fortify (to get perma fortify like a Champion) you'll lose a multiplier so the dps will drop no matter which amulet you have.
Only reason I could prefer Gladiator is if you do a more life % based tree so you want as many life items you can.
To me best defensive ascendancy is Champion, best offensive (I'll try after Perandus) Marauder Berserk.
Why cant i see the tree ... i was able to see it yesterday now its blank lol
Updated tree just to be sure it works.

So, anyone tryed out Reckless Defence jewel?
Well, what do you think of Ascendancy class 2.3. changes?
Still have to work on it. Havn't decided yet if keep Champion or switch into Marauder Berserk.
Thank you for the response! This is my favourite build and I'm looking forward to see the upgrade.
"
0Nemesis wrote:
Still have to work on it. Havn't decided yet if keep Champion or switch into Marauder Berserk.

What changes are to be expected if that happens?

Also, I'm struggling to find nodes to spec out of in order to get more life for a non-legacy build. I suppose some of the jewel sockets can go, provided a decent amount of life and res can be found in gear, yes? A lot of the damage nodes seem quite efficient so I feel like it would be a big damage gimp to drop some of those.

Lastly, if you had to choose, would legacy (or mono-legacy) BoR or Wings make more of an impact in this build, if you could only have one? WoE seems to be cheaper but much less available.

Last edited by Melarsoprol on Jun 17, 2016, 3:39:35 PM
Done, moved to Berserker.
Dps went a bit down cause I swapped Cleave with Lacerate and for that I need inc aoe instead of conc, but the clear speed is incredibly faster!
Berserker leech + block works great, you take a hit every now and then and you recover before next hit in a blink of an eye.
Don't mind too much the loss of Fortify, just use Leap Slam more often.

If you have to choose 1 legacy itam the real must is 15% block BOR, even mono legacy is enough.
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Jun 25, 2016, 12:25:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info