GGG, let's talk about the servers.

I know a lot of people are experiencing lag spikes as its all over the help section of this forum... be nice if GGG could respond to ANY one of those threads with helpful info. Not being too pissy but this is getting ridiculous.

Ok bye.
Fast is fine... but accurate is final.
In the past 92 hours of playing (since awakening release), I dc'd twice all of it before yesterday.

I am on California server and my average ping is about 32 peaks around 38-40

You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
I complain about the same thing this morning...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1343683
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
I get issues with new releases and lord knows its gotta be an ungodly stressor on the staff but... at least confirm you hear the complaints on the tech support forum regarding lag spikes. There are a lot of people here far more intelligent who seem to have confirmed its not on the users end so that leaves some esplaining to do GGG. I know you will eventually fix it and all will be jolly in POE land but til then throw us a bone. Please.

Ok back to youtube.
Run winMTR while playing when you experience these problems (just for like ~5 minutes or so).
To help GGG pinpoint the problem.

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Adding my voice to this issue as I've been experiencing the same exact problem as the OP. Starting from midnight EST usually, every 20-30 seconds, ping goes from the usual 50ms to 500-600ms. I usually get off around 2 or 3AM, and it is still going on at that time.

A friend of mine, playing from the same area, also complains of the same issue. We are playing from Quebec, using Washington servers.

Have lost quite a few 10%'s to this, not to mention a lot of patience.. very irritating!
Get at me in game @Jyyn

Do you like feedback? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/355307/page/1
There's a reason why GGG sells the

Steam Powered Armor Pack

well, because the servers are also steam powered it seems;)

*joke*
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Sneakypaw there are a ton of Winmtr logs run by people all over the US to each of the servers and all show the same issues with the last hop or two. I am just hoping GGG can shed light on the issue as there has been none given so far and some threads are 9 pages long with a ton of logs in em.

500ms? Pfff, bitch please.

edit: Thats Frankfurt.
Last edited by Zenhayaraxermaar on Jul 22, 2015, 6:52:46 AM
The "Unexpected error occured" happens ALOT after this patch.

It usually locks out all the portals into a map, as soon as you try to enter any of them you will get the error and the portal is used up. This affects everyone in the group so it is something that has broken with the area.

Very very harsh when it happens in your 78+ area :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info