Upcoming Updates to The Awakening!

"
Nihilus666 wrote:
Stop nerf Act IV :/
3 months "Beta League" for what? Nothing?? Or for just make money?

It isn't in one week, that u see the problem in the balance of damage or somthing else in act 4.
That's just the problem of QQ players...
Malachai is a good boss at the launch of the Awakening. He's become a joke now...

The guys who says "Path of Exile : The Nerfing" has reason :/

Good game, but too easy in the end...
U want that game become like D3?? It's on good way...

Dude, even with capped resists, all Life nodes in my range (Shadow), Life mod on all equipment (except amulet), 30% spell dodge, and still Piety (The abomination) one hits me. It's unexpectable and almost impossible to avoid the moment it starts, so ye a little nerf of her or Malachai is welcomed.
About Malachai I don't die at him but people who have just started playing don't stand a chance at all.
PoE is never gonna be softcore and you know it.

Btw, when I started playing (was January of 2014) the game was much easier with the only hard boss being Dominus but still not impossible for new players.

So if anything, PoE is getting harder not "softer". SO let new players have some chance..

Btw GGG, GG again. Best game company ever. One that really cares about their game and community and actually work.

CI >> Life
Last edited by sonafab on Jul 21, 2015, 2:02:14 PM
move all the act 4 mobs to 74+ maps please they are way too rippy
I really hope you guys aren't going to cave in nerfing more of the game like I can understand casuals dying left to right and all that sure but fuck It's suppose to be hard even Chris was like ''Game was getting easy so we wanted to make it harder'' etc and such.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Nice to see that the "beta" was nothing more than a marketing tool and a ploy to sell a bunch of supporter packs. There were plenty of threads about skill, mob, and quest balance changes, and I'm led to believe that none of them were implemented? Until now?

Respawning inside Malachi's lieutenants' arenas, for example... really, that was considered a good idea?

Why not just call it a "preview" instead of a "beta," in that case? Calling it a beta is just insulting.
"
Chris wrote:
Today we wanted to show what our short-term production schedule looks like in terms of upcoming updates to Path of Exile. There are a variety of changes planned for the next few weeks that fix problems, adjust stuff that is too difficult and introduce new content.

Database server upgrades yesterday have finally fixed a problem where players were getting dropped at peak times. The changes late last week helped, but now no one is getting disconnected at all due to database load.

We are working hard on a fix to people being disconnected from maps when there are too many entity updates. This will be deployed as soon as it is ready.

There's a small balance patch (2.0.0g) coming in the next few days that has the goals of:

Based on over a week of gameplay data, reducing the difficulty of the end of Act Four Normal some more.
Improving the drop rate of Warbands members. We will probably also extend the time they stay in any particular map to an hour, so that they can be farmed more.
Various balance fixes to Tempest, such as nerfing the Abyssal Tempest. Tempests will also display correctly in Maps.
Reducing/removing loading spikes that occur when players appear next to you.

We are also working on a 2.0.1 content update that introduces more content for both Warbands and Tempest, among many other changes. We're aiming this at late next week.

We've listened to plenty of other feedback so there are lots of cool things being worked on that I can't confirm just yet. There are also problems people have discussed that we are working on fixes for - you'll either see those in the patch notes or I'll mention them in the news once I know for sure the fix is ready.

Dear Chris,
could you please stop developing new content until you are able to fix the map disconnects? The game is almost unplayable atm so please don't waste any ressources on bullshit and make the disconnects go away!
thx
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jul 21, 2015, 3:08:20 PM
To you, sir, I raise my div card.

Keep up all the good work.
"
Gho5t_2312 wrote:
"
I wonder if the game still crashes with coc builds?

Yes. It does, and I can crash people around me as well. Like, very often I can crash other people.

That's sad, i think they should fix it as soon as possible, especially before all the additional content ;s
Can I have my maps and currency you made we waste back then?!
Last edited by Frankthetank2688 on Jul 21, 2015, 4:26:14 PM
I remember one more thing I wish was added. A seperate social tab for trading parties. Looking for a random party actually playing the game in merc results in scrolling through 30 WTS WTB groups.
"
Database server upgrades yesterday have finally fixed a problem where players were getting dropped at peak times. The changes late last week helped, but now no one is getting disconnected at all due to database load.

Not true. I just got disconnected when i tried to entter arid lake map that had fracturing as a mod. Just to let you know. Also bit salty since that was my highest map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info